• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

River City Girls 2 debut trailer

Bullet Club

River City Girls 2 debut trailer​

Japanese voice cast announced.

Publisher Arc System Works and developer WayForward have released the debut trailer for River City Girls 2.

The trailer also previews the game’s Japanese voice cast:
  • Misako (voiced by Honoka Kuroki)
  • Kyoko (voiced by Sumire Morohoshi)
  • Kunio (voiced by Makoto Furukawa)
  • Riki (voiced by Chiaki Kobayashi)
Additional voice cast will be announced at a later date.

River City Girls 2 is due out for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam in 2022. Read more about the game here.

Watch the trailer below.

Source: Gematsu

Last edited:

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
YES!

Loved RCG. Nice gameplay, killer soundtrack, and the story is absolutely perfect in its ridiculousness.
It’s also the only game I remember where the English VA manages to really sound Japanese without feeling forced or artificial, which is an achievement in and of itself.

Doom85

200.gif

Absolutely loved the first game, fun characters, great gameplay, and an awesome soundtrack. Totally on board for round two.

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
The first game is a lot of fun, a good example of another game on gamepass that I never would have tried otherwise. Any of you on gsmepass that haven't tried the first one need to give it a chance.

[Sigma]

Still listen to the soundtrack every once in a while. I dunno how the new soundtrack is going to match the first game but hopefully it's at least decent. Platinumed the game. Loved the gameplay and dug the story.

Top Bottom