• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Road to Arma 4 - Trailer

Klik

Hoping for DayZ 2.0 mod for Arma 4😁

I remember when Dayz mod got first released for Arma 2,it was so much fun. It was one of those online games that come out once in 5-6 years and everyone play them. Something like when Apex came 3 years ago..

I wonder what game will be next😁

Last edited:

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
2012 - one of my favorite online multiplayer times thanks to DayZ Mod
We used to Lan it round a mates house, 5 of us crammed into his spare room, air heavy with weed & BO lol and we lost hours playing that game.. especially fun was when you all managed to group up and the last guy took nearly an hour to find the rest of us cause he spawned the fuck down the end of the map only to be shot for the lolz when he arrived.. good times, for all its clunkiness and broken systems, DayZ was fucking immense when played with your mates

Kupfer

We used to Lan it round a mates house, 5 of us crammed into his spare room, air heavy with weed & BO lol and we lost hours playing that game.. especially fun was when you all managed to group up and the last guy took nearly an hour to find the rest of us cause he spawned the fuck down the end of the map only to be shot for the lolz when he arrived.. good times, for all its clunkiness and broken systems, DayZ was fucking immense when played with your mates
My favorite moments were when you managed to set up a small camp, have a working car at the start to gather all the necessary helicopter parts and then have air supremacy with the squad. That way we had long firefights with other squads. You could fly dead people directly back in, equip them at the camp and fly them back into the fight. Sometimes our Helicopters met and we had a boardgunner to boardgunner fight mid air. I can only imagine what a freshspawn was thinking seeing this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom