• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Roblox is down and its developer has given no indication why

Hopefully it dies. Kids need to play actual games, I don’t understand why they play this
They play everything "Free to play" even when they have a gamer dad or step dad who supplies tons of games they will still gravitate toward, roblox, minecraft, fortnite, etc... My step son always played Roblox and Gary's mod.

It wasn't until 14-15 that he actually got into good games and played Mad Max, God of War, Borderlands 2, etc... He still played cod and way too much of Siege. Just no more Roblox.

This is why cell phone games are shit, the kids push up the market with bugging mom and dad for "coins". Parents need to say "no" and give them a retro only console and some mario, zelda, FF and dragon quest.

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
This is the Fight Club timeline we need. Except for not bringing everything down, just the garbage. Hopefully Twitter and Youtube are next.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
youtube the evil is defeated GIF

JCK75

I love Roblox on paper. but it's actual reality is a janked up mess..
my son loves it though.

Is it wrong for me to say that if you're child is throwing a tantrum over a video game, then something might be a little off there?

And if I am wrong, please do provide me your insights on the matter so I can understand where you're coming from.

I have no kids, and no experience at raising one at all despite in my early 30's - so merely passing my own opinion with welcome arms for a conversation on this.

MarkMe2525

Gold Member
Actually I have plenty experience. They have fits when I don’t play with them and I cant stand the game. Luckily the older one has moved on to Minecraft and I play that with her.

Its a pile of shit whether your a kid or not.
I remember my little brother use to play and finish games as a 2 year old like Sonic 2, Streets of Rage etc.

Kids 6-10 now days can’t hold there attention on a game and as soon as they lose they don’t wanna try. There friends are the same.
2 year old beating sonic 2 and streets of rage...... bullshit

Actually I have plenty experience. They have fits when I don’t play with them and I cant stand the game. Luckily the older one has moved on to Minecraft and I play that with her.

Its a pile of shit whether your a kid or not.
I remember my little brother use to play and finish games as a 2 year old like Sonic 2, Streets of Rage etc.

Kids 6-10 now days can’t hold there attention on a game and as soon as they lose they don’t wanna try. There friends are the same.
Nonsense, I see you've never grinded on Bee Swarm Simulator.

These Roblox games are way more complex then the likes of Sonic 2 and SoR.

bitbydeath

Is it wrong for me to say that if you're child is throwing a tantrum over a video game, then something might be a little off there?

And if I am wrong, please do provide me your insights on the matter so I can understand where you're coming from.

I have no kids, and no experience at raising one at all despite in my early 30's - so merely passing my own opinion with welcome arms for a conversation on this.
Kids can throw tantrums over anything.
They naturally always want there way and tantrums is all they know how to react at a young age.

Schmick

Kids have tantrums all the time about anything. Can be about the issue at hand or a combination of something else like tiredness.

Top Bottom