• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocksmith 2014 |OT| - Everything is improved, except the OT.

RavageX

Last edited:
The Rolling Stones - $9.99

* The Rolling Stones "Brown Sugar"|Lead/Rhythm [Open G] | Alt. Rhythm [Open D] | Bass [E Standard] -
* The Rolling Stones "Gimme Shelter"|Lead/Bass [E Standard] | Rhythm [Open E] -
* The Rolling Stones "Jumpin' Jack Flash"|Lead/Rhythm/Bass [E Standard] | Alt. Lead [Open E] -
* The Rolling Stones "Sympathy For The Devil"|Lead/Rhythm/Bass [E Standard] -

https://theriffrepeater.com/rocksmi...-keith-richards-mick-jagger-guitar-bass-1968/

Variety Pack XX – $9.99

* Deep Blue Something “Breakfast At Tiffany’s”|Lead/Alt. Lead/Rhythm/Bass [E Standard] –
* Les Paul & Mary Ford “On The Sunny Side Of The Street”|Rhythm/Bass [E Standard] | Lead [Capo Required] –
* Thin Lizzy “Whiskey in the Jar”|Lead/Alt. Lead/Rhythm/Bass [E Standard] –
* Wheatus “Teenage Dirtbag”|Lead/Bass [E Standard] –

https://theriffrepeater.com/rocksmi...d-deep-blue-something-thin-lizzy-guitar-bass/

Javthusiast

Banned
This game is currently available on humble bundle at a nice discount, so I was wondering if it is really worth it as a total beginner to pick up and actually learn to play guitar with it.

I have bought an electric guitar years ago, but was to lazy and never actually started learning. But would be interested and probably more motivated doing it through this game, so if anyone who picked this game up years ago or recently can help me with the decision, then I would be really thankfull. :)

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
This game is currently available on humble bundle at a nice discount, so I was wondering if it is really worth it as a total beginner to pick up and actually learn to play guitar with it.

I have bought an electric guitar years ago, but was to lazy and never actually started learning. But would be interested and probably more motivated doing it through this game, so if anyone who picked this game up years ago or recently can help me with the decision, then I would be really thankfull. :)

I picked this up several years ago and had a blast with it. I pretty much knew nothing about guitar and it defeintely helped me get some of the basics down. I really loved the guitarcade games such as super ducks and tromello runner game. I’m not that great yet, but still have fun each time I turn it on. It works with bass guitar too and can be played multiplayer if you have 2 cords and a friend to play along with.

It’s awesome they keep the support for dlc songs coming too.

fatty

Short answer, YES!

I am a total beginner as well and in the same boat as you. I purchased the original Rocksmith and played it a bit years ago but with my job getting busy I never got around to playing it again. I'm looking at picking this version up due to the discount and if you want someone to learn along with you I am all for it. We can post in this thread and help to keep each other accountable and to provide motivation. But definately get the game if you are at all interested in learning guitar. You will need to get a Rocksmith cable to connect your guitar to the PC though.

Thank you, T toymachine for keeping this up to date with the latest news. It is appreciated!

I would really love to see some Prince music added to the game, would love to try to learn it. (even if it would be just really simple versions for me)

Top Bottom