• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockstar and their King Cash Crab Shit

Excess

Fuck you to Jim Crammer, too. He always shills Take2 stock. My dad has no clue what GTA is, but he owns the stock because daddy Crammer told all the boomers to cash in on this money machine. 🦀

CjFUKpz.png

Zok310

Banned
This has been said a lot, with a good amount of franchises. LIke, who is actually working at these companies now? Did they ever play the series they're working on? Do they even play video games in general? From the outside it looks as though there is no enthusiasm or interest in the games they're working on. It's just a job that needs to get done by a certain time.
Passion for gaming been left the studio. In PS2 era they dropped so many unique and different games. Now all they make is literally 2 games. Red Dead and GTA.

DaGwaphics

Passion for gaming been left the studio. In PS2 era they dropped so many unique and different games. Now all they make is literally 2 games. Red Dead and GTA.

In their defense, I think the industry as a whole has moved in that direction due to growing costs. If you look at the output of any of the major players during the Xbox/PS2 days and compare it to X1/PS4 output, I think the general result will be fewer titles released with a heavy emphasis on the "sure thing".

mitch1971

When they said they were remastering for a modern audience they ment it will be released broke and half finished.

GHG

The state of the industry is so bad right now that these shitty bloated and greedy publishers can't even get remasters right.

The AAA gaming industry is ripe for a crash of some sort.

Last edited:
Top Bottom