• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ronda Rousey is down with the swirl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finaika

Amy Schumer, Jennifer Lawrence, Iggy Azalea before she disappeared.

I exaggerated but I do find it really strange people feel the need to go into threads whining about how famous people are talked about it.

How about stay off Internet forums focused on media then?

Ronda Rousey is the new Thanos

Yeah, nobody complained about the amount of Thanos threads.

Game-Biz

Here's an actual pic of the sandwich:

carls-jr-french-toast-sandwich.JPG

Doesn't really look that great. I'm expecting this to hurt its metacritic score.

I exaggerated but I do find it really strange people feel the need to go into threads whining about how famous people are talked about it.

Iggy is a talentless hack who has made countless ugly comments about other races and gay people. She deserves all the shit she's getting.

213372bu

Banned
Ronda Rousey is a hard-working, intensely driven professional and I for one cannot wait to sample her new Cinnamon Swirl French Toast Breakfast Sandwich, available exclusively at participating Carl’s Jr. ® and Hardee’s® restaurants for only $2.99.

This is the most brilliant edit of a first post.

--
Seriously, why you gotta make this click-bait thread and have an advertisement inside? It's like opening up my spam folder.

The sandwich is absolutely delicious and you should definitely try it!

And I'm not just saying that because I'm part of the ad campaign. XD

dream

It's sad. Every time a white woman becomes successful, people just have to tear her down because we just can't be happy for our sisters.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think the real question we want to know if if she's down with
THE CLOWN

1CcNHVU.jpg

Heel

Do you think she'll armbar a DnB who is eating the sandwich seductively for the camera, taking a bite of the breakfast sandwich still in her hand, all while Serena Williams plays tennis with Floyd Mayweather in the background?

Marvel

riotous

Banned
It's sad. Every time a white woman becomes successful, people just have to tear her down because we just can't be happy for our sisters.

Another post completely missing the point; it has nothing to do with the feelings of the people mentioned.

Radec

Ronda Rousey is a hard-working, intensely driven professional and I for one cannot wait to sample her new Cinnamon Swirl French Toast Breakfast Sandwich, available exclusively at participating Carl’s Jr. ® and Hardee’s® restaurants for only $2.99.

Banned and edited.

lol

dream

Another post completely missing the point; it has nothing to do with the feelings of the people mentioned.

You misunderstand me, riotous. I am looking at the common denominator between Iggy, Amy, and Ronda, and wondering if these complaints come from a place of subtle misogyny.

Do you think she'll armbar a DnB who is eating the sandwich seductively for the camera, taking a bite of the breakfast sandwich still in her hand, all while Serena Williams plays tennis with Floyd Mayweather in the background?

Marvel

I want to hire you to work in my ad agency. Instant partner. Name on the door. All that shit.

riotous

Banned
You misunderstand me, riotous. I am looking at the common denominator between Iggy, Amy, and Ronda, and wondering if these complaints come from a place of subtle misogyny.

Sorry, seemed like you were trying to be sarcastic and edgy. Anyways, it's impossible to discuss without contributing to what I'm complaining about lol.

All I know is I want some french toast now.

They have the design of the swirl all wrong though.

TxdoHawk

BGLFD8m.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom