• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Round 2: MonkeyBoogaloo - WHO declares highest alert over Monkeypox outbreak

thefool

Remember, no politics.
giphy.gif

This is a politics thread 100%. I'm in favor of it but I think Mods should probably delete it.

Spoiler it will earn with Branden getting a dick pushing.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

Tams

Gold Member
This is a politics thread 100%. I'm in favor of it but I think Mods should probably delete it.

Just my 2 cents.
What a load of bollocks. You don't even know what politics is.

And so far it's just memes; as it should be.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Apparently there's a significant risk if you're gay or bisexual.* So I guess you'd have probably been fine anyway.

No, I'm not joking.

*It's not an STD though.
It's because the average straight person has about 7 sexual partners in their lifetimes and a gay guy has about 2000 sexual partners. I'm at about 3000 myself. Got my vaccine planned.

Kilau

Gold Member
Apparently there's a significant risk if you're gay or bisexual.* So I guess you'd have probably been fine anyway.

No, I'm not joking.

*It's not an STD though.
Two young children here in the U.S. contracted it and if gets into the schools it will spread like crazy I’m afraid.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Not trying to dehumanize or bash anyone with this, but it's hard to tip toe around a reality check:

Facts are facts and a gay organisation asked the health department in UK to close the sex clubs and they were dismissed as homophobic (lol). HIV is still a mostly gay disease. I was actually supposed to go to the party that started it all in Belgium, Darklands but my renovations weren't do at my house. I dodge a bullet since my previous neighbour got it.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Wrestling GIF

Guess that happens when you remove women from the equation, nobody to say no :messenger_tears_of_joy:
It's exactly that. Also why there's basically no lesbian bars anymore. You had more fights between women than straight guys. Was hilarious. I guess the data will need to be updated for Netflix and chill reasons and dating apps.

Biff

It's because the average straight person has about 7 sexual partners in their lifetimes and a gay guy has about 2000 sexual partners. I'm at about 3000 myself. Got my vaccine planned.
3000?

Please tell me this data is meticulously maintained in an Excel spreadsheet.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
3000?

Please tell me this data is meticulously maintained in an Excel spreadsheet.
Yes, I categorise in a cooler one semen sampling for each guy and I put a sticker with a number than I put it in Assex, I mean Access. Along with name, profile ID and how long the guy lasts and his dick size.

Kilau

Gold Member
Yes, I categorise in a cooler one semen sampling for each guy and I put a sticker with a number than I put it in Assex, I mean Access. Along with name, profile ID and how long the guy lasts and his dick size.

Sounds like Dexter, or maybe it’s Dixter.

Season 1 Showtime GIF by Dexter

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Not trying to dehumanize or bash anyone with this, but it's hard to tip toe around a reality check:

How does this even happen? Wouldn’t it take one single bisexual person who has multiple partners to have this spread through all kinds of people?

Very odd

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'

It looks like as long as you're not intimate (not only in the sexual sense) with an infected person, and still maintain the types of hygiene habits practiced during the height of the pandemic (don't touch your face while out in public, wait until you can wash your hands first), the chances of catching this is very, very low.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'

Just my 2 cents.

Matters of public health are not political, they're scientific.

Edit: you're probably going to eat a ban over getting political and for what? Moneypox? My dude pick your battles better

Last edited:

Tams

Gold Member
Two young children here in the U.S. contracted it and if gets into the schools it will spread like crazy I’m afraid.
I mean, I was just joking about. I never said it wasn't easy to contract. The WHO, as terrible as rhey have been, wouldn't issue this alert if it were hard to contract.

Kilau

Gold Member
I mean, I was just joking about. I never said it wasn't easy to contract. The WHO, as terrible as rhey have been, wouldn't issue this alert if it were hard to contract.
I agree the WHO is terrible and corrupt. They seem to be more concerned about the perceived stigma associated with the virus and the community that it's infecting predominantly.

Top Bottom