• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RTTP: Furi

brap

Banned
I beat this game in 3:10 wtf. I didn't expect it to be so short and easy. Got a trophy for beating one boss in under 5 mins!

They really should've let you skip the stupid walking sections between bosses. Just a waste of time tbh.

Still gotta play the DLC though. Will probably play it on hard too.

Last edited:
I had a go on this when it durst came to PS+. I liked what I played of it & vowed to return properly for a devoted play through.

I liked theme of the game being a tribute to strategised boss fights in PS1/2 era games but something about it just feels a little flat?

Those great boss fights in games like GoW & MGS are great because it complimented an already great story & adventure. In Furi, It just seems like back to back boss fights with little context for the sake of it.

brap

Banned
I had a go on this when it durst came to PS+. I liked what I played of it & vowed to return properly for a devoted play through.

I liked theme of the game being a tribute to strategised boss fights in PS1/2 era games but something about it just feels a little flat?

Those great boss fights in games like GoW & MGS are great because it complimented an already great story & adventure. In Furi, It just seems like back to back boss fights with little context for the sake of it.
You gotta get out of jail or something... Idk. I don't think they put much thought into the story. Just something to string you along while fighting bosses because that's what they wanted to focus on.

Last edited:

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
Underrated game. Masterpiece soundtrack. Some really cool boss fights. Too bad instead of making a bigger and better sequel they opted for some even more niche game, a visual novel shit that has the most boring combat I've ever seen.

Top Bottom