• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Capcom To Host Street Fighter 6 And Resident Evil 4 Remake Event Next Week

Draugoth

Gold Member
street-fighter-6.jpg

According to Insider Gaming’s Tom Henderson, "there's a media event for Street Fighter 6 and Resident Evil 4 Remake next week, so expect more details on both games soon." Henderson immediately followed that announcement with a warning that media events don’t "necessarily mean news for the public next week." Sometimes publishers will have media under a set embargo before being able to release more information, although it’s possible Capcom will allow journalists to publish new info right away. We’ll have to keep our eyes peeled for more info starting on Monday.

Danknugz

sucks that i still haven't played sfV and when i jump into sf6 i'll probably get destroyed, it not familiar with any of the new mechanics. shame about the hit stop animations, the game already looks cartoony enough.

fallingdove

sucks that i still haven't played sfV and when i jump into sf6 i'll probably get destroyed, it not familiar with any of the new mechanics. shame about the hit stop animations, the game already looks cartoony enough.
SF6 doesn’t play like SFV. It’s pretty easy to pick up.

nbkicker

Street Fighter 6 Type Arcade will be playable at the Japan Amusement Expo 2023, which will be held between February 10 and 11, 2023 , so im hoping we some new videos this weekend or get some more news, although the arcade being shown off could just show the characters and stages already shown , but capcom cup finals is next week so there deffently will be something shown at end of the final

Just_one

If the event is to announce a new cover art for Street fighter 6 and Karin as a character im ALL IN...if not then fuck you Capcom!

Oh, yeah.

Definitely Game of the Year material, for sure. Only because if anything, RE fanboys never touched the classics. But they got to grips with the original RE4 quickly, because it's an action game.

You see? They probably never played the old games.

Top Bottom