• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: New Castlevania Game 'In Discussion' with Sony and Konami

:messenger_tears_of_joy:

it doesnt mean a games in the works, but it doesn't mean a games not in the works either.

brilliant hype piece. solid deductions modern day journalism.

Last edited:

dacuk

More Castlevania games? great
Exclusive to Sony? nah... they will port it to everything under the sun... another Castlevania collection is easy money in all platforms

CGiRanger

Banned
You know these rumors are pure BS right? Still i wouldn't mind a LoS3....
Yeah, if they were gonna go 3D, might as well bring LoS back.

Thematically it's also an adaptation that is somewhat similar to the Netflix Castlevania (by the more western gothic themes and mood, not the storyline)

And yeah, I don't trust these rumors at all. Like most I'll believe it when I see it and not before.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
I almost wish we could stop sharing all these rumors. Too many have gone unfounded for too long for it to be worth it.

I'm at the point where this just reads to me like "Oh, Metal Gear remake rumour - clicks are slowing down. Better move onto a different franchise."

Zeroing

Banned
Previous week was MS rumours,
So this week is Sony rumors...
Next week is dedicated to Nintendo?

I will be honest this rumors thing is getting a bit out of control.

On a positive side, at least we are over the gamepass ads threads and the we hate Jim Ryan ...

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Hard to believe in that mate...what reason would they even make a Castlevania all the sudden? And exclusive to Sony? I don't think Konami is in a good position to do that.

I hope its true because I like Castlevania, but damn its hard to this to even be true.

If anything that means it'll be fully funded by Sony, and Konami enjoy their cut while doing nothing.

Bullshit. I dont care how reputable some of these insiders are.
Previous week was MS rumours,
So this week is Sony rumors...
Next week is dedicated to Nintendo?

I will be honest this rumors thing is getting a bit out of control.

On a positive side, at least we are over the gamepass ads threads and the we hate Jim Ryan ...

For now.... but with returnal and ratchet and clank coming up, all attention shall be redirected to evil Sony and jim ryan!

Last edited:
You were wrong, are wrong and will be wrong.

Just because Silent Hill missed a couple of events in the middle of a pandemic WHILE it was being moved to another developer doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. Several verified and reliable individuals and websites have reported about plans involving Silent Hill, Metal Gear Solid and Castlevania, and if you were able to look at the whole picture of rumors and information like I do, then you wouldn't be saying any of that.
Guys I swear Silent Hill is coming out! My uncle works at Nintendo and he told me so!

alan cumming boris GIF
I was right about Silent Hill so........

Top Bottom