• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor- Pedro Pascal walked off mandalorian

bender

What time is it?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Ememee

I hope it’s not true, not cause I love the guy or don’t think he’s replaceable but jeeeeeesuuus Star Wars and it’s got-damn luck. It’d be fitting the one praised vehicle has ego issues & drama.

I get the actor-face-exposure thing but..that’s what contracts are for right?

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
Pascal Pedro what an actor on Narcos and Bananalorian.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this mean the Halo TV show can finally get a fucking move on? Actually I'm already not looking forward to it. Fuck I liked Mando in Mando. If the rumor is true, can't just do the fucking job you're paid for anymore...

Last edited:
If true it's unsurprising. He can probably make a truckload more money if his face was more visible.

Sucks if true because he's clearly a great actor. However, if true, I fully expect them to recast him in record time. They know they've got something big on their hands with The Mandalorian so they're going to move as fast as possible to make as much shit as possible with it and around it.

DESTROYA

Pedro Pascal what an actor on Narcos and Mandalorian.
Pascal Pedro what an actor on Marcos and Nandalorian.
Pedro Pascal what an actor on Narcon and Mandalorias.
Pedro Pascal what an actor on Nardcos and Mammarylorians
Pascal Pedro what an actor on Narcos and Bananalorian.
I think the internet is broke

ZehDon

Gold Member
"... and then you throw your helmet over your shoulder and off the cliff, and walk off past the camera, leaving Ahsoka stunned!"
"..."
"Trust me, the audience won't see it coming!"

karasu

Claiming that he is replaceable just because you don't see his face is stupid as fuck. Imitating his voice isn't the same as performing as well as he does. Get a clue, GAF. Jesus.

These are the two stunt doubles, Lateef Crowder and Brendan Wayne, that the show uses and it was confirmed that during the filming of season 1 while PP was filming for Wonder Woman that Wayne was the actor for at least 1 full episode and they just used PPs voice.
So as someone mentioned earlier in this thread, just get someone that can sound like him and move on IF this is true.

Azurro

Banned
If true, this guy is an idiot, it's the easiest paycheque ever. He doesn't even have to be on set, he could just record some lines and do whatever else he liked in the meantime and get paid instead of arguing over helmets.

Top Bottom