• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: PS Plus Extra, Premium Games for July 2022 Possibly Leaked … FF7 Intergrade amongst others

Banjo64

cumsessed
I have goosebumps all over my body 😲
Cracking Up Lol GIF

GHG

Gold Member
Absolute fire! This deal keeps getting better and better. Sony is NOT kidding 😲

So many AAAs, Stray Day 1 and I just started Crash 4, a full-priced game too.

I have goosebumps all over my body 😲

It's so good that my brothers sisters uncles son has sold all his other consoles, sold his PC and now only games on the PS5 due to PS Plus Extra. It's just unbeatable value, it's just incredible.

Not sure why anyone would ever game without it. All the access with none of the fuss associated with ownership.

Crayon

It's so good that my brothers sisters uncles son has sold all his other consoles, sold his PC and now only games on the PS5 due to PS Plus Extra. It's just unbeatable value, it's just incredible.

Not sure why anyone would ever game without it. All the access with none of the fuss associated with ownership.

Would you say it's an INSANE VALUE?

• Love
Reactions: GHG

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
It would be great if TLOU:R was included when it launches in sept.

Pricing it at $70 and then getting a huge Advertising/Marketing write off while generating an influx of new subscribers (maybe)…what a country!

Pricing it at $70 and then getting a huge Advertising/Marketing write off while generating an influx of new subscribers (maybe)…what a country!
It isn't, they said they have no plans to add first party games at release

How do people manage to play this many games, plus all the third party/first party titles releasing on this generation of consoles? During my most dedicated years, I would barely go through a dozen games...🤨

Last edited:

Hestar69

Stay and ff7 dlc are good the rest are meh.got those long time ago on xbox minus ezio collection..good for those don't have em tho...

SOMEONE needs to add fc6...game pass added Fc5 this month why not add FC6..games been 15 last few weeks I might just buy it

Crayon

How do people manage to play this many games, plus all the third party/first party titles releasing on this generation of consoles? During my most dedicated years, I would barely go through a dozen games...🤨

That's mostly why these subs are hard for me to justify. I log on and look and it's like "oh this looks exactly like the other massive lists of games I have that I don't have time to play, except I didn't even pick these ones".

It's still fun to have. I played bloodstained on plus the other week and that was actually on my wishlist for years. So the occasional game I actually would have bought (actually wanted to play), and poking around random games for an hour at a time when I'm just curious. That's basically my usage. Borderline worth it even for how cheap it is. Similar to the nintendo one, but at least that is SUPER cheap.

It would be great if Jim Ryan would send $70 to my PayPal account.

Last edited:

MScarpa

Essential:
Crash Bandicoot 4
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan
Arcadegeddon

Extra:
Stray — Already a confirmed addition for July 2022
Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade + Episode INTERmission
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry
Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection
Saints Row IV: Re-Elected

Premium:
still to be revealed. (nothing on that previous list is a PSOne, 2 or PSP game)

If this is how the service is going every month then sweet jesus this is going to be too much for me, lmao.
HELL YESSSS!!! This is awesome. I didn't know about the AC games, I havent played 3 of the 4 there, this is fantastic news.

Leyasu

Banned
Wait, are people being serious when they say that this is great?

I would play crash, I don’t know what stray is, but a shed load of Ass creed games (ubi games get shit on regularly to boot) does as much for me as some of the shitty gp months.

This ain’t great at all imo

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
I think I may be signing up for Extra sooner rather than later. I've just been working through my backlog before getting it.

Crayon

Doubt. They would lose too much money and it doesn’t make any business sense for them to do it.

Doesn't make sense to do it right now. Assuming the sub gets more and more popular, there could be a point where the rising revenue line from the subs crosses the revenue from sales of those games line. It's possible that time never quite comes but given the way the general public embraces subs for movie and music, I am leaning towards yes. There might be something different about consuming games than movies/music yet to be learned that would prevent it from happening, though.

rofif

Banned
Now we will really see who will stay true to their physical games collections!
I will but thanks to this I will play games I wouldn’t get at all otherwise

JaksGhost

This seems like a big Ubisoft+ Classics release at least in terms of games coming to certain tiers. I wonder what else they have in store since they promised 50 titles by the end of the year. This would bring it up to 32. Could we possibly see Far Cry 5 or even 6 in the future?

Last edited:

Brofist

I subbed to it but fuck ever selling PC for it, that's nonsense

Lupin25

Wait, are people being serious when they say that this is great?

I would play crash, I don’t know what stray is, but a shed load of Ass creed games (ubi games get shit on regularly to boot) does as much for me as some of the shitty gp months.

This ain’t great at all imo

I wouldn’t say Black Flag and The Ezio Collection are shit games, they’re some of the best in the series, but they are old lol. This is Ubisoft+ CLASSICS though so no recent stuff.

The biggest draw other than those would be Stray as a day one purchase.

Last edited:
Didn’t know Ubisoft classics were rolled into PS+. The stacking deal is getting better and better!
Maybe it’s time to play some Black Flag, started thinking about that after the Skull and Bones reveal (meh), I think I still have the save from PS4.
We need 60 fps for Black Flag and Ezio collections! Come on Sony

It's not up to Sony to update third party games.
But it is up to Sony to make the deals for which games are going to be on PS Plus Extra, and an ever increasing number of older 30fps titles represents far less value for their new service. There's a reason Assassin's Creed Origins was updated with 60 fps support, and that's because they wanted to give that game more value before it was included with Game Pass.

Skifi28

But it is up to Sony to make the deals for which games are going to be on PS Plus Extra, and an ever increasing number of older 30fps titles represents far less value for their new service. There's a reason Assassin's Creed Origins was updated with 60 fps support, and that's because they wanted to give that game more value before it was included with Game Pass.
I'm not sure how we know it had anything to do with gamepass specifically. It's a relatively recent game that still had potential to make money and thus the Publisher decided to update it, like most games that fit in that category. I doubt Sony or MS go around demanding games be updated to 60fps or they won't include them in their service, seems like a stretch. Sony doesn't care about their own games in the service being 30fps, now that's something more realistic we should demand.

Last edited:
Top Bottom