• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: the PlayStation Plus lineup for December 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draugoth

Gold Member

- Godfall (PS4/PS5)
- Mortal Shell (PS4)
- Lego DC Super Villains (PS4)

FE9xJVfXwAApIxa

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Godfall?! Ok my patience would be rewarded if true. I’ve almost bit on that game at $40 a few times
It pays to wait!

Unless it's a MP game you got to dive in right away so you can level up and learn the maps or be part of online sports leagues, or you know its a Nintendo game that hardly ever goes on sale, any other game can wait.

Last edited:

FrankWza

The Mortal Shell PS4 to PS5 upgrade was free, so I guess it’s a PS5 game in practice.

Gonna try Godfall, to see if it sucks as much as everyone says it does. I feel pity for those who bought it at launch.
Unless Godfall will be the PS5 title so I wonder if the Mortal Shell upgrade is included or is it like FFVII? They’re both PS4/PS5 games now.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Godfall wasnt already a PS Collection game?
I coulda sworn Godfall was given away already.....was that Epic game store?

You will be happier in life completely ignoring that website and scores. Unless you’re a Sony fanboy who loves to quote metacritic scores lol.
but in all seriousness don’t read too much into these.
Lol, why would I ignore them when throughout my gaming years they’ve been very very reliable. Real question is why so many of you think people are so casually corrupt in gaming journalism. Besides, when you have large sample of 50+ reviews, it always weeds out few of the suspicious ones.

Sony fanboy? Isn’t Forza like highest rated game of the year or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom