• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: the PlayStation Plus lineup for December 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Season 2 Agree GIF by Paramount+

not the worst but better than the last few months garbage

The Mortal Shell PS4 to PS5 upgrade was free, so I guess it’s a PS5 game in practice.

Gonna try Godfall, to see if it sucks as much as everyone says it does. I feel pity for those who bought it at launch.
Godfall seems totally generic at first, but the combat and upgrade system is actually not bad at all. The start of the game doesn't do it any favors though. It's not as bad as the reviews made it out to be.

Real question is why so many of you think people are so casually corrupt in gaming journalism. Besides, when you have large sample of 50+ reviews, it always weeds out few of the suspicious ones.
Maybe because those 50+ people all share generally the same opinions about every game, and are afraid to go out on a limb, for fear of Twitter mob backlash? That's why they never rate a game under 6.5. Gaming reviews from big outlets are a joke.

Markio128

I haven’t played either Godfall or Mortal Shell, so not bad, though both will be left in the backlog for now.

Outlier

Which game was forgotten faster. Godfall or Destruction AllStars?
I honestly thought Destruction AllStars might have still been in development. Last time I heard about it was before PS5 release.

As for this list.

Godfall - ew no thanks

Mortal Shell - will try it

Lego - not for me

This would be a really good month for me.

I've been wanting to play another Souls' type game for a while so I'd definitely play Mortal Shell.

I also enjoy the Lego games a lot, and Godfall seems solid enough.

Calverz

Lol, why would I ignore them when throughout my gaming years they’ve been very very reliable. Real question is why so many of you think people are so casually corrupt in gaming journalism. Besides, when you have large sample of 50+ reviews, it always weeds out few of the suspicious ones.

Sony fanboy? Isn’t Forza like highest rated game of the year or something?
Eh because there is casual corruption taking place. A lot of big review sites rely on exclusives, first looks, early review copies from publishers. What do you think publishers want in return?? This doesn’t happen in any other media as far as I’m aware.

Sethbacca

Godfall is more fun than any of the reviews would indicate. I'd recommend trying it before writing it off. Especially at $0 extra cost.

xrnzaaas

I'm happy about the LEGO game, because they never go below a certain price level during sales, even if they're old games. Don't care about the other two and I consider this a weak month.

Last edited:

[Sigma]

I forgot Godfall even existed. Overall, i'll download them but won't play them. I have other stuff the play and these don't interest me for now.

Reallink

Lot of people going to be surprised Godfall is actually a very solid game after blindly hopping on the Shit-On Bandwagon. It's God of War 2018's combat system, but improved and expanded on, and tossed into a PSO/Diablo style structure.

Last edited:

LordCBH

Lot of people going to be surprised Godfall is actually a very solid game after blindly hopping on the Shit-On Bandwagon. It's God of War 2018's combat system, but improved and expanded on, and tossed into a PSO/Diablo style structure.

I’ve just been cheap and not wanting to spend the cash lol. Game looks fun to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom