• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Warner Bros. Looking at Robert Pattinson For Batman role

Nymphae

Banned
People don't like anyone they ever cast anyway. Keaton got flack, Kilmer did actually suck, Clooney got heat because it was another cast shift and one of the worst Batman movies. Bale was universally liked, and Ben Affleck mostly gets shit for the role. My take? They were all decent portrayals of a children's comic book character who dresses up in a rubber bat suit. Nolan had loftier ambitions of course, and his movies succeed in many ways, but honestly I'd rather watch the first 3 Batman movies than the Nolan trilogy, I prefer the wacky fun.

Wimbledon

It's going to difficult to find a batman. They hit out of the park with Henry Cavil , i said if superman was real it would be Henry Cavil.

Bale was decent, Ben felt like a cos-player, Robert seems like a younger version , but he seems to have gloomy , lonewolf somber thing going on so it could work......maybe i don't know.

It's going to difficult to find a batman. They hit out of the park with Henry Cavil , i said if superman was real it would be Henry Cavil.

Bale was decent, Ben felt like a cos-player, Robert seems like a younger version , but he seems to have gloomy , lonewolf somber thing going on so it could work......maybe i don't know.
He would make a better Terry McGinnis than a Bruce Wayne. I still think he's too short for the Bruce Wayne role.

Ownage

Make Pattison Batman but with a mental breakdown, where he becomes the Joker and we need a new hero.

more like the best pick
that man's a gift to cinema and the Earth we stand on
Why? He looks nothing like Bruce Wayne and he plays the same role in every movie he's in.

But it'd be funny that we've seen what the Brookeback Mountain actors eventually became. I don't mean that in a bad way, of course.

Last edited:
Top Bottom