• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour: Insider Says N64 Is Coming To Switch Online, Believes It Will Introduce A "Higher-Priced" Subscription Tier

Velius

Banned
It's one of the most frustrating services ever because it's so remarkably inexpensive but the games they put out are so few and far between... and then we get shit like Kablooey

LordCBH

I love how they want us to pay yearly so they can drip feed old ass titles to us at a slower pace than they did on the Wii U and the Wii. I love nintendo but I also fucking hate nintendo.

Banned
meanwhile me playing NES, SNES, N64, GameCube and Wii on my Series X

mao mao lol GIF by Cartoon Network

Last edited:
RetroArch just came out for Steam. Steam Deck comes out next year. Nintendo was too late. As much as I love my Switch and its exclusives, these online extras suck ass and always will.

ReBurn

Gold Member
I just paid my $20 yearly charge last weekend. It's worth that just to be able to play Mario Kart with friends online and it lets me play Mario Bros, Clu Clu Land and Panel de Pon with friends, too. I wonder if I can get grandfathered into the new plan if they introduce one. Hopefully the N64 games include the N64 F-Zero. That would be cool.

Top Bottom