• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russia begins Invasion of Ukraine

Nonehxc

Definitely the light appeared at the end of the tunnel, still a ways to reach it, but judging by allusions and *hush hush* 🤫 🤫 🤫 on channels, this is it boys. Even volunteer fighters are like 'wait till u see' 🤫🤫🤫

BTW, does anybody remember that Australian gentleman which appeared on a video on a jeep with others on their way to storm trenches screaming 'Lets go, BOYS!! LETS FUCKING KILL THESE CUNTS' 🤬🤬🤬🤬👉🏻💥💥😱😱😱 🩸 🩸 🩸 🩸 😵 🇷🇺

Well, he's part of Chosen Company, the volunteer Wrecking Ball...really, they trained and fight like a Wrecking Ball, they storm and use spent cannon shells or cartridge boxes filled with plastic, with a grenade fuse, as they put it once:

'You have a problem with Russian people cozy in a bunker? 🤔🤔🤔

You run to and chuck one of these babies in the general direction of it and...

NO MORE PEOPLE,
NO MORE BUNKER,
NO MORE PROBLEM

😁😁😁😁'

and writes on Reddit under the moniker someone gave him, which is just the best:

SelfPropelledAngryAU

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
CesVjQl.jpeg

Rep. Adam Smith responds to Marjorie Taylor Greene: The sponsor of this amendment is basically saying if we pass this bill, we are advocating for the deaths of Ukrainians. That is uniquely demented way of looking at this. From a Russian propaganda standpoint, they invade and it’s our fault for helping them defend themselves. That is argument here against supporting Ukraine and it literally makes no sense.

115 combat clashes took place at front line in Ukraine in one day. In total, the Russians launched 15 missile strikes and 63 airstrikes and fired 109 times from multiple-launch rocket systems on the positions of Ukrainian troops and populated areas.

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2024/04/21/7452214/

Stunned fury in Moscow. Medvedev fantasizes about a second civil war in America, other officials focus on the fact that the House voted on Hitler’s birthday. Putin’s bet that he will outlast Western resolve has failed…

Excellent news from the Hill in DC tonight on the vote to support Ukraine This will bring much wanted aid to its fighting troops that are also fighting for our freedom. We are grateful to the people of the USA for their efforts.
But now is also the time to remember that the EU now have to increase our own production of armaments, ammunition and supplies to aid Ukraine on a long term basis. Tonight’s vote show the necessity of this. We have to do our own homework as well.
Swedish Foreign Minister Tobias Billström

I'm all for helping Ukraine, but going that one tweet about "most republicans voted against", It's was just above a 50/50 republican voted Nay. So whomever that guy is let's not get hyperbolic here.

hlm666

Definitely the light appeared at the end of the tunnel, still a ways to reach it, but judging by allusions and *hush hush* 🤫 🤫 🤫 on channels, this is it boys. Even volunteer fighters are like 'wait till u see' 🤫🤫🤫

BTW, does anybody remember that Australian gentleman which appeared on a video on a jeep with others on their way to storm trenches screaming 'Lets go, BOYS!! LETS FUCKING KILL THESE CUNTS' 🤬🤬🤬🤬👉🏻💥💥😱😱😱 🩸 🩸 🩸 🩸 😵 🇷🇺

Well, he's part of Chosen Company, the volunteer Wrecking Ball...really, they trained and fight like a Wrecking Ball, they storm and use spent cannon shells or cartridge boxes filled with plastic, with a grenade fuse, as they put it once:

'You have a problem with Russian people cozy in a bunker? 🤔🤔🤔

You run to and chuck one of these babies in the general direction of it and...

NO MORE PEOPLE,
NO MORE BUNKER,
NO MORE PROBLEM

😁😁😁😁'

and writes on Reddit under the moniker someone gave him, which is just the best:

SelfPropelledAngryAU

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
I've never seen or heard of that before, as an aussie I hope the excitable bastard makes himself useful and makes it home in one piece.

Speaking of that bomb thing, I saw a video the other day of ukrainians storming some place in humvees jumping out throwing what I thought were satchel charges (but maybe it was these shell or box bombs) and they might want to set the fuse a little longer cause the explosion was massive and the 2nd humvee must have been real worried for a bit. No one in the buildings were getting out that's for sure.

Liljagare

Russia just struck the TV tower in Kharkiv, messing with Ukrainian digital signal. It's their scorched-earth tactic in action, déjà vu from spring 2022.

#Ukraine: a strike 🇷🇺 destroyed the television tower of #Kharkiv today, leading to the temporary suspension of the broadcast of TV channels in the city & region. RSF denounces an attack against civilian infrastructure constituting a war crime. https://rsf.org/fr/guerre-en-ukrain...ictimes-d-exactions-s-allonge-de-jour-en-jour

Drone strikes challenge Abrams tanks' role in Ukraine's modern warfare.

Norway will contribute financially to the initiative to provide Ukraine with additional air defence systems: "there are significant sums that need to be used", - TV2 with reference to country's PM.

Long-range ATACMS missiles may be shipped to Ukraine by the end of next week - Mark Warner, head of the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Liljagare

I'm all for helping Ukraine, but going that one tweet about "most republicans voted against", It's was just above a 50/50 republican voted Nay. So whomever that guy is let's not get hyperbolic here.

It's scary enough it got held up this long, with additional unneeded deaths numbering in the tens of thousands, and it is even scarier that 50% of republicans pretty much are Putins lapdogs. Aren't they supposedly, those US politicians, supposedly exist to look out for US interests? Then, why sell out to Putin and literarly betray their own nation? Also, let's not forget the guarantee when Ukraine gave up it's nuclear arsenal.

USA did that.

ICC really need to investigate the US Republican party, too much of their funds come from Oligarchs/Putin/China.

Last edited:

Nonehxc

qOc7BWI.gif

'Big Package' 🥹

I like my Packages Big, do your like your Packages Big, boys? 🤤🥹😎

Munitions like artillery, missiles and air defences, Humvees, Battle Taxis (M113) and...

BRADLEYS. 😎

Last edited:

Meicyn

Gold Member

I remember years back when the idea of merely considering more missile defense systems in Europe was seen as provocative by Russia, and the US would hesitate. Now, there are missile defense systems rapidly being installed all over, and nukes are now under consideration.

lmao

I’m just curious as to when we should expect Russian nukes to show up in say, Venezuela or something.

Now that the stalling has ended in Congress, I am hopeful that there will be no further hurdles in giving Ukraine what they need.

Liljagare

ufB3H2I.jpeg

Air defense capabilities, munitions already being delivered to Ukraine – MoD Sweden.

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-de...dy-being-delivered-to-ukraine-mod-sweden.html

Ukrainian Army repel 50 Russian attacks over last day. Most of the assaults were concentrated on 4 different fronts. | EuroMaidenPress | April 2024
Over the course of the day, there were 62 combat clashes along the front lines, with the Ukrainian Armed Forces successfully repelling most attacks in the Lyman, Bakhmut, Novopavlivka, and Avdiivka directions, according to the General Staff of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.
Russian forces carried out four missile strikes and 58 air strikes and shelled Ukrainian military positions and civilian areas 100 times from multiple rocket launch systems.
Meanwhile, the Ukrainian Defense Forces’ aviation conducted strikes on two anti-aircraft missile systems and 13 areas identified as enemy personnel, weapon, and military equipment concentrations, the General Staff wrote on social media.

In Siversk and Slobozhansky’s directions, the enemy maintains a military presence in border regions, engages in sabotage and reconnaissance activities, and conducts shelling of civilian settlements from Russian territory. Additionally, it is intensifying the density of mine-explosive barriers along the Ukrainian state border. Over ten populated areas, including Oleksiiivka, Myropilske, and Stepok settlements in Sumy Oblast, have been targeted by enemy artillery and mortar fire.
In the Kupiansk direction, the enemy did not engage in assault operations but conducted an aerial strike near Senkove in the Kharkiv Oblast. Over ten populated areas, including Synkivka, Petropavlivka, and Kotliarivka in the Kharkiv Oblast, came under artillery and mortar fire from Russian forces.
In the Lyman direction, the Ukrainian Defense Forces repelled 14 attacks near Novoiehorivka, Serebriansk forestry in Luhansk Oblast, and the settlements of Terni and Torske in the Donetsk region. Another ten populated areas, including Nevske in Luhansk Oblast and Terny, Yampolivka, and Torske in Donetsk region, suffered from artillery and mortar shelling.
In the Bakhmut direction, Ukrainian forces repelled 12 attacks near Zolotarivka, Spyrne, Viyivka, Chasiv Yar, Ivanivske, Klishchiivka, Andriivka settlements in Donetsk Oblast, where the enemy attempted to improve tactical positions. It also conducted an air strike near Bilohorivka in Luhansk Oblast. Approximately 20 populated settlements, including Hryhorivka, Kalynivka, Chasiv Yar, and Stupochky in Donetsk Oblast were shelled from artillery and mortar fire.
In the Avdiivka direction, the Ukrainian soldiers thwarted 10 attacks near Novobakhmutivka, Semenivka, Umanske, Yasnobrodivka, and Netaylove settlements in Donetsk Oblast, where the enemy, supported by aviation, attempted to displace Ukrainian units from their positions. The Russians carried out airstrikes in the areas of populated settlements of Novokalynove, Berdychiv, Oleksandrivka, Semenivka, and Illinka in Donetsk Oblast. More than 10 settlements, including Ocheretine, Novobakhmutivka, and Umanske in Donetsk region, came under artillery and mortar fire.
In the Novopavlivka direction, the defense forces continue to hold back the enemy in Heorgiivka, Novomykhailivka, and Urozhaine villages in Donetsk Oblast, where the enemy attempted 12 times to breach the defense of Ukrainian troops. Russian forces carried out airstrikes near Kostiantynivka, Novomykhailivka, and Urozhaine in the region.
In the Kherson direction, the enemy also persists in its intent to displace Ukrainian units from the bridgeheads on the left bank of the Dnipro River, the General Staff informed. During the day, they carried out four unsuccessful attacks on the positions of Ukrainian forces near Krynky settlement in Kherson Oblast. Russian invaders conducted airstrikes near Novoberislav and Berislav villages of the region.

Nonehxc

Must be nice feeling that ice tingling in the back of the neck knowing your 'My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings. Look on my Works, ye mighty, and despair!...' moment is here and your legacy is about to be utterly ass fucked into dust.

Buh BYE Bridge! 👋🏻🌁

Top Bottom