• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S-E reports VGShitz numbers again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

deleted

lock if old

Seems like Deus Ex sells rather well.

Jetzt veröffentlichte der Publisher Square Enix erstmals konkrete Zahlen, die diesen Eindruck mit harten Fakten belegen. Demnach wanderten nach gerade mal zehn Tagen weltweit bereits über 650.000 Exemplare von Deus Ex: Human Revolution über die Ladentheken.
Den größten Anteil daran hat die Xbox-360-Version mit insgesamt 350.000 verkauften Einheiten. Die PC-Version des Action-Rollenspiels ist bisher hingegen kaum gefragt. Gerade mal 80.000 Verkäufe stehen zu Buche, was einem Anteil von zirka zwölf Prozent entspricht.

source

650k worldwide
360: 350k
PS3: 220k
PC : 80k (doesn't mention if its only retail or includes steam)

go easy on me, first thread and all

Ken

Good for them. Great game and I hope to see it get a sequel or continued in the future.

Spwn

xyla said:
lock if old

Seems like Deus Ex sells rather well.

source

650k worldwide
360: 350k
PS3: 220k
PC : 80k (doesn't mention if its only retail or includes steam)

go easy on me, first thread and all

I'm guessing retail only. The game is peaking 35k players a day on Steam.

McBradders

NeoGAF: my new HOME
Great news for those guys.

The TV ads even had my girlfriend interested until I explained what it really was then she lost all interest. I'm loving it, though :D

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
McBradders said:
Great news for those guys.

The TV ads even had my girlfriend interested until I explained what it really was then she lost all interest. I'm loving it, though :D

um. why?

Fjordson

Well deserved. Fantastic game!

Hopefully the sales just keep on rollin' and Eidos gets another crack at the universe.

Actually much slower than I thought, and kind of disappointing after seeing opening weekend in the UK clock over 100k.

Edit: Slaughter king is probably right, since when do we get platform exact breakdowns this close to launch and before NPD?

Card Boy

Banned
I don't believe those PC numbers. There was like 55 to 60K concurrent users on at the same time playing it by day 3. I refuse to believe it only sold 80K. Must be only retail.

deleted

Spwn said:
I'm guessing retail only. The game is peaking 35k players a day on Steam.

Yeah, I thought so too... And if the steam numbers were included in the 650k, but not in the 80k, than the Ps3 numbers are off btw. But I don't think they would split the numbers in such a strange way ;)

Congrats to Eidos Montreal and Square Enix :) Fantastic game and I can't wait for the DLC.

Edit: Oh, vgshizz? Nothing to see here, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom