• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doczu

Tom Delonge Reaction GIF

All those tweets. What's happening? And where does BBGS fit in it?

So, they based Silent Hill 2 on the novel crime and punishment, maybe the new silent hill is based on the brothers karamazov?
“The Brothers Karamazov is a murder mystery, a courtroom drama, and an exploration of erotic rivalry in a series of triangular love affairs involving the “wicked and sentimental” Fyodor Pavlovich Karamazov and his three sons―the impulsive and sensual Dmitri; the coldly rational Ivan; and the healthy, red-cheeked young novice Alyosha”.

Seems like it could be Silent-hillish.

Last edited:

"This is it, the end of Silent Hills PT. It also marks the final showdown with Lisa, who more than likely gave you some chills along the way. Look at the digital clock. It goes from 23:59 to 0:00.

What you want to do is get the fetus to laugh three times. The first is easy enough. After the clock strikes 0:00, walk roughly 10 steps to trigger the initial giggle"

tenor.gif

That was also Yoji Shinkawa he was standing with, right? Any significance to that? I am starting to think KatharsisT was right, With the prominent Japanese developer being Kojima, and the "episodic" games being created by Bloober. It's just taking a hell of alot longer than we thought. Also the Silent Hill merch license has been getting VERY active lately.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
You changed the agreement, but i'm perfectly ok with it!
Not changing anything! My wife’s perfect butthole is secure because no way Hasan has anything to do with Kojima.

My girlfriends NEARLY perfect b-hole is a consolation prize of what really matters is true; Kojima is creating an SH game.

Hell if Kojima is creating SH and Abandoned was a Kojima ARG, you get both!

Last edited:

BlvckFox

Gold Member
It’s secure all right.

I will offer a picture of my girlfriends butthole if Kojima is making Silent Hill. Because I am a generous man with more than enough gorgeous buttholes to share.
Despite your incredible generosity and honor, I could not in good conscious enjoy your gf’s perfect hole if the win doesn’t conform to your original claim. Abandoned must relate to Silent Hill.

-TeamReal

IntentionalPun

Despite your incredible generosity and honor, I could not in good conscious enjoy your gf’s perfect hole if the win doesn’t conform to your original claim. Abandoned must relate to Silent Hill.

-TeamReal

I appreciate the honorable behavior.

It's not perfect though; a 9/10 at best.. AT BEST.

So don't feel too bad accepting the consolation prize, if the day does come.

IntentionalPun

holy shit I just woke up after a 3 month team real nap. are we winning!?

Been lots of murmurs of a Kojima Silent Hill, or at least.. tons of rumors of SH projects, and Gamitsu said they heard it was Kojima.

Now.. Hasan being connected... THATS ANOTHER QUESTION.

But what really matters gaming wise is what game is being created lol, so in that sense.. feels like a win may be coming.

DarthPutin

What if all this activity is for... DS 2?... I'd rather have Silent Hill or some other horror game, tbh, but a lot of signs point to continuation of this franchise. Sigh.

Top Bottom