• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bitbydeath

feels like a win may be coming.
Jim Carrey Chance GIF

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Please do not get hyped by Geoff's tweets; I have realised that he just simply hypes up his events even if there is nothing that amazing in them.
Totally. The ends justify the means, to him. Whatever he has to do to grow his show. I think he has some noble intentions at times with it - like it was cool how he got all three console leaders on stage together, but I don't like being tittled with.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Totally. The ends justify the means, to him. Whatever he has to do to grow his show. I think he has some noble intentions at times with it - like it was cool how he got all three console leaders on stage together, but I don't like being tittled with.
The man invented the concept of hyping announcements, before an announcement of announcement happens lol "Get hyped, big news tomorrow!" next day "Activision will be revealing a new Call of Duty in 1 week!"

McGILLAZ

I agree with that. PT is amazing.
While I agree PT is amazing, one thing I never see discussed is that it's also fairly self-contained, small and leaves little room for mistakes. I want a Hideo Kojima Silent Hill like nobodies business, but it is curious what a full scale game would have played like. Look at Resident Evil VII for example - the demos for the game were a very different beast than the final released product (I personally liked VII quite a bit, but it isn't without some faults).

Kojima has his heart in the right place but he can be a tacky sob with his taste. Having said that, PT shows that he totally gets horror. There’s not one misstep in that whole demo.
I can’t believe I’m adding to the fuel here, but to be fair to the original silent hill, there is a Koontz Street in the game, which is idiotic because it’s there with names like Bloch and Bradbury and Bachman and Matheson that are deserving of reverence and adding to the horror genre.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
2022 is shaping up to be a big year for gaming; at least a big year for release dates that may or may not happen, but games w/ start their hype cycle either way soon.

Well I can’t see how that could have anything to do with a game. When he really do or did Silent Hill then via motion capture and motion capture will not track your hair, therefore it would not make sense to change your hairstyle including your beard for a game.

Last edited:

H . R . 2

Well I can’t see how that could have anything to do with a game. When he really do or did Silent Hill then via motion capture and motion capture will not track your hair, therefore it would not make sense to change your hairstyle including your beard for a game.
silent-hills-norman-reedus.jpg

he's talking about this beard!
yet another SH clue

Last edited:
I mean everyone knows I am team real, but I still don’t get how these photos of Rahul or Reedus should be connected. Since when do you need an actual set for motion capturing and since when do you need to style your beard for it?

Last edited:
Top Bottom