• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

|OT| S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated bluebox/kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 26, 2011
Another day another win for #TeamReal! I IlGialloMondadori must be trolling since all the evidence has been piling up for months now. No one in their right mind can still be #TeamFake!
The “evidence” piling up:
Poop Diarrhea GIF

No one in Team Real actually believes any of this. It’s a pack of trolls.

Last edited:

A.Romero

Feb 23, 2009
Mexico
www.lavejota.com
I can't wait for this to be done. Either we see the meltdowns from being a crappy game and Hasan being embarrassed or we get a new Kojima game with his first failed ARG (1% chance).

The expectation is that we will know during the VGA's, right?

Sep 26, 2011
I can't wait for this to be done. Either we see the meltdowns from being a crappy game and Hasan being embarrassed or we get a new Kojima game with his first failed ARG (1% chance).

The expectation is that we will know during the VGA's, right?
Team Real are a bunch of trolls with absolutely no intention of being held to any date or any prediction of any kind. It’s not worth even asking.