• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aren't they held in the US though? AFAIK it's in Los Angeles and seeing how it's going over there, I honestly wouldn't want to go there if I weren't already in the US.
Yes, I know its in Los Angeles, what I meant is that I don't undertstand that we have so strict travel restrictions here in Japan, which makes a participation in person from Kojima-san nearly impossible.

CuNi

Yes, I know its in Los Angeles, what I meant is that I don't undertstand that we have so strict travel restrictions here in Japan, which makes a participation in person from Kojima-san nearly impossible.
Why not? I mean even if Japan is doing very good, letting people go in and out would mean that it can turn around very quickly!
I for one applaud Japan for keeping restrictions up. We're in a pandemic that isn't going to go away soon, especially not with people touring the planet whenever the gates open for a second, spreading or importing the virus from god knows where.

Edit: Like tourism is a huge factor in covid spread. You can see it happen live as of right now even. Cases start to go back, measures start to be dropped like travel restrictions, people swarm the world like rabbits and come back and, who would have thought, cases skyrocket once more and everything has to shut down for the 4th time now. Imagine where we would be now if people wouldn't mindlessly start to tour the world trying to catch all the covid strains.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Another update, tomorrow soon?
610ba878-22d3-447e-9yzk14.jpeg

Why not? I mean even if Japan is doing very good, letting people go in and out would mean that it can turn around very quickly!
I for one applaud Japan for keeping restrictions up. We're in a pandemic that isn't going to go away soon, especially not with people touring the planet whenever the gates open for a second, spreading or importing the virus from god knows where.

Edit: Like tourism is a huge factor in covid spread. You can see it happen live as of right now even. Cases start to go back, measures start to be dropped like travel restrictions, people swarm the world like rabbits and come back and, who would have thought, cases skyrocket once more and everything has to shut down for the 4th time now. Imagine where we would be now if people wouldn't mindlessly start to tour the world trying to catch all the covid strains.
I think the problem in other countries is rather that people don’t want to wear Maskes and remove them at every opportunity. We in Japan had already the custom to wear a mask when we are feeling unwell or if a flu is going around. We were the mask the moment we step out of our door and it stays on.

CuNi

I think the problem in other countries is rather that people don’t want to wear Maskes and remove them at every opportunity. We in Japan had already the custom to wear a mask when we are feeling unwell or if a flu is going around. We were the mask the moment we step out of our door and it stays on.

That's a fair point too, yes!
Add the "wears a mask but has the nose out" crowd in there too.

Kind of concerned that this is proof that he will not be at the game awards. A lot of people will think it's because of the game awards, but it's similar to what he did a day before the Playstation Showcase, there was this tweet of him getting his hair done for something and he was clearly trolling people.

I think at this point that he will not appear at the game awards...
But Guillermo Del Toro is there. Why is he there?

LixhulHot

Banned
TGA soon?
Even Team Fake must admit it is awfully coincidental that both Kojima and Bluebox are seemingly planning a reveal around/at the same time. 🤔

Yeah, the fact that the sole guy who's trucking you along with this Abandoned also knows the schedule of Kojima just to raise that suspicion.

I honestly can't believe anyone is still peddling this nonsense, it's a massive attention scam and it needs to stop. The guy is a known time-waster and you are feeding it. It's ridiculous.

A 326 thread for a single scam artist? The world does have a lot of stupid people.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
And travel restrictions don't matter at all.. if Kojima has something to present at the TGA's they'll just do it via a video.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
lol.. Hasan is doing the bare minimum to suggest something is coming, right around the TGAs of course.. but dude is just continuing to set people up to be hyped/then dissapointed.

It's hilarious because it's all the exact same stunts he pulled for the 8 or 9 people paying attention to his past projects (on Kickstarter, some random Indie web site, Android Play Store, and Steam) but with a much bigger audience. "Big update coming, blah blah blah" then itsnothing.gif.

My guess is that he's gonna try his best to create this "prologue" and sell it for a few bucks, while he still has some attention on him..

8BiTw0LF

Banned

First time the top is off the cup!

g5Se3nv.png

'Murder on the Orient Express' - Mystery travelling - We'll probably see him at TGA

Last edited:

JimRyanGOAT

lol.. Hasan is doing the bare minimum to suggest something is coming, right around the TGAs of course.. but dude is just continuing to set people up to be hyped/then dissapointed.

It's hilarious because it's all the exact same stunts he pulled for the 8 or 9 people paying attention to his past projects (on Kickstarter, some random Indie web site, Android Play Store, and Steam) but with a much bigger audience. "Big update coming, blah blah blah" then itsnothing.gif.

My guess is that he's gonna try his best to create this "prologue" and sell it for a few bucks, while he still has some attention on him..

most likely this ^

Its also possible he has a trailer lined up at the VGA's, like some quick 30-second cryptic preview

ElCasual

Team real better keep that clown make up close to you because the blured letters that apparently said "Welcome to Silent Hill" are gonne.

UFeKE1Z.jpg

Doubt Kojima even started his next game, probably still in pre-production
So you think he only did a short trailer for Death Stranding DC in over 2 years and some pre-production things? Death Stranding DC required only a handful of people to make.

Also the tweets from him about motion capturing, does this also count as pre-production?

JimRyanGOAT

So you think he only did a short trailer for Death Stranding DC in over 2 years and some pre-production things? Death Stranding DC required only a handful of people to make.

Also the tweets from him about motion capturing, does this also count as pre-production?
Pre Production usually lasts a while, and he was working with Google Stadia not too long ago until that game got canceled.

This leads me to believe his current game is in pre-production or just entered full production not too long ago. For the motion capture pictures, no clue, could really be anything. Maybe he's balls deep in his next game, im just leaning towards pre-production. I think Sony wanted the directors cut out on top of the PC release to really boost the profits of DS 2 before signing off on the second one. All speculation on my part

Reedus also said in August of this year, DS2 is in negotiations

Norman Reedus Says Death Stranding 2 Is "In Negotiations" - Game Informer

Last edited:

platina

That app redesign notification went out this morning at around 4am . The previous notification was Sunday after months of hiatus.

I don’t wanna get excited but holy shit I’m expecting something...

Last edited:

baphomet

That app redesign notification went out this morning at around 4am . The previous notification was Sunday after months of hiatus.

I don’t wanna get excited but holy shit I’m expecting something...

I can tell you right now there will be nothing about it at the game awards.

Top Bottom