• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mhirano

4ycqpQD.jpg
BAM! Ouch

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
he built a new studio and made a new ip in like 3-4 years. his next game is probably over half done already.

That's a bit of an exaggeration I think. He had some employees move into the Geurilla Games office. That was his "satellite studio"; I'm not sure if they are even there still.

He does crank out games though.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
That's a bit of an exaggeration I think. He had some employees move into the Geurilla Games office. That was his "satellite studio"; I'm not sure if they are even there still.

He does crank out games though.
Death Stranding came out 2 years ago.
He was working on new game before even finishing it.
Making directors cut is like 2 people work for a month for them

Yea, the way Del Toro said that, it's obvious that he knows of one coming. More than likely with Kojima directing or producing. Whether it has anything to do with Abandoned, we'll have to wait and see. Either way, I'm just glad there's another one coming out.

To go further down the rabbit hole, I think at one point there was a bigger Kojima segment planned perhaps also with a reveal.

I mentioned sometime ago (around 1 month ago), that if you tried to add the event from the official game awards webpage to the calendar, you got a message (Live from Los Angeles, Tokyo and London), but around 1 week ago, the part about Tokyo and London was deleted. And instead of a live segment we only got a short pre-recorded message from Kojima and there was no other live link as far as I remember to Tokyo or Japan.

There was generally no Playstation first party stuff, except for the Horizon trailer (same for Microsoft with their Hellblade 2 trailer), which makes me think both Sony and Microsoft have no intention to reveal their heavy hitters at an independent event.

Top Bottom