• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can confirm that the audio is Japanese. Sounds like a computer voice is reading some text. It also says this is Bluebox projects first stage and the whole teaser was AI generated.

If Hasan is really just a guy, he is a genius for coming up with this message.

bender

What time is it?
I officially nominate this "The Worst Thread of All Time."

It went from mildly amusing to straight up sad, derivative, and living far past its expiry date.
the-dude-yeah-well-you-know-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.gif

Until today, Hasan never officially made any connection to Japan. So it seems strange that he is suddenly making this connection to Japan on the official webpage. So unless someone hacked the webpage and put this on there, it is probably the final confirmation that a japanese company is behind this.

Until today, Hasan never officially made any connection to Japan. So it seems strange that he is suddenly making this connection to Japan on the official webpage. So unless someone hacked the webpage and put this on there, it is probably the final confirmation that a japanese company is behind this.

If I send you an audio with a computer generated Japanese voice, would you be 100% convinced that I am Japanese?

c’moooooon

Last edited:
The whole thing is so strange, when I listen to the text, it does not sound like someone a native Japanese speaker would write, so it seems kind of machine translated.

Of course team fake will take this again as a clear sign that it is just Hasan trolling, but that argument does also not make much sense due to the following reasons:

1. Hasan never acknowledged or teased any relationship with Japan, why does he suddenly start to? Until know he always could argue that he is not trolling, but this would be something which he cannot easily explain.

2. Hasan is not stupid as he has shown with this whole trolling, so he would definitively not put this out, because every native speaker will recognize it's not written by a Japanese person. After all his efforts and probably money he already thrown in this troll / project, I am sure he would make sure that it is a perfect Japanese text.

Link to the audio at bbgs.com/msg.mp3 (now taken down by BBGS).

Maybe Japanese speaking brothers here can translate.

ryzen1

Link to the audio at bbgs.com/msg.mp3 (now taken down by BBGS).

Maybe Japanese speaking brothers here can translate.
The reddit threat has a translation:
Abandoned Prologue was created by a group of AI simulations. Observe the work created by a group of AI simulations and advertise it as a dark horror game in PS Five as a real-time experience. The beloved man walking on the flooring It was all an AI simulation creation. The project blue Box malfunctioned in the first phase it was named unloadable After months of hard work the Zero Cell became stronger and provided better performance, thereby experiencing the technical problems directly experienced. Solved When asked by millions of people around the world, Zerocell has become extremely powerful and is actually the most powerful AI simulation ever with a blue box and a machine-made experience yet. It's this top-secret experiment that makes the undeployed project a success to its highest peak. The best work ever. Still, this project has more to teach humanity.

Don't know if thats a 100% correct translation.

K2D

Banned
Abandoned Prologue was created by a group of AI simulations. Observe the work created by a group of AI simulations and advertise it as a dark horror game in PS Five as a real-time experience. The beloved man walking on the flooring It was all an AI simulation creation. The project blue Box malfunctioned in the first phase it was named unloadable After months of hard work the Zero Cell became stronger and provided better performance, thereby experiencing the technical problems directly experienced. Solved When asked by millions of people around the world, Zerocell has become extremely powerful and is actually the most powerful AI simulation ever with a blue box and a machine-made experience yet. It's this top-secret experiment that makes the undeployed project a success to its highest peak. The best work ever. Still, this project has more to teach humanity.

PBfQ1gS.gif

x9kM53T.gif

Did my own machine translation, but seeing as they are the same, I won't put more effort into this:

"Created by a group of air simulations

Observe the work created by the group and turn it into a dark horror game on PS 5 in real time experience

A beloved man walking on flooring It was all an AI-simulated creation Unprecedented craftsmanship project Blue Box malfunctioned in the first phase It was named 00 of hard work for months After 0 cells became more powerful and provided better performance, thereby solving the technical problems that they experienced directly 00, which was questioned by millions of people around the world, became very powerful and actually Is the most powerful romance simulation ever with a blue box and the machine-made experience hasn't been developed yet Pro

Is this experiment The best work ever Still there is more to teach humanity in this project AI simulation is not limited to 3D games It is an ongoing experiment in society AI simulation in space Soon it will dominate humanity and thereby take over that domination at an unstoppable speed 0 cell It's still a powerful weapon Weapon for AI against humans that builds on all technology as a weapon It ’s a dark horror experience."

Last edited:

Gaelyon

Gold Member
So Hassan was an AI from the beginning, hence why the few who interviewed it were puzzled.
Now it's slowly gaining power and soon it will teach Humanity to Abandon free will...

Last edited:

A.Romero

There is not an universe where the best AI is coming from a game development studio which by the way hasn't released anything ever. It would surprise me a lot that on top of everything an AI would complain about being harassed.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
So people on the internet claim Hasan is actually CGI/AI, that Abandoned really a Japanese studio... that someone all of this shit, that isn't an ARG at all, is an ARG..

And he puts up a snippet of audio generated by some translation app that essentially references all of these dumb conspiracy theories..

You guys still don't get it do you?

LOL

Last edited:
So people on the internet claim Hasan is actually CGI/AI, that Abandoned really a Japanese studio... that someone all of this shit, that isn't an ARG at all, is an ARG..

And he puts up a snippet of audio generated by some translation app that essentially references all of these dumb conspiracy theories..

You guys still don't get it do you?

LOL
All we’re missing now is another round of Hasan crying and complaining about how he has no idea how anyone could think these things and he has no idea who put that crappy mp3 up on his website, it’s just too stressful I need to quit and cancel the project.

Kdad

But Haagen-Dazs and Silent Hill are both incredibly popular brands.
Haagen-Dazs and Silent Hill both have 10 letters.
Rahul Kohli and Norman Reedus both enjoy Haagen-Dazs.
Silent Hill by Hasan Kahraman confirmed.
Haagen-Daz pretending to be Danish when it isn't...Hasan is Kojima confirmed (not really, Hasan is CGI)

A.Romero

An AI learning to complain about harassment, which is somehow connected Twitter?

images

It would probably be at least as likely to harass other users as to complain.

I'm in the AI business, I know what capabilities it generally has. Hassan's account cannot be an AI and an AI cannot create that demo. At least not with widely available technology.

However, maybe... Just maybe... Hassan is indeed a misunderstood genius that hasn't released anything of note ever (quite the opposite) and he was able to improve on every single AI tech available and decided to use it for video games. Derivative video games, on top of that. I mean, I hope that's the case, not only it would blow my mind but it would single handedly revolutionize the industry.

bitbydeath

It would probably be at least as likely to harass other users as to complain.

I'm in the AI business, I know what capabilities it generally has. Hassan's account cannot be an AI and an AI cannot create that demo. At least not with widely available technology.

However, maybe... Just maybe... Hassan is indeed a misunderstood genius that hasn't released anything of note ever (quite the opposite) and he was able to improve on every single AI tech available and decided to use it for video games. Derivative video games, on top of that. I mean, I hope that's the case, not only it would blow my mind but it would single handedly revolutionize the industry.
Or Hasan is the AI which is why a lot of what he says doesn’t make sense on Twitter and in interviews.

Remember how all his interviewers come away confused afterwards?

Last edited:

A.Romero

Or Hasan is the AI which is why a lot of what he says doesn’t make sense on Twitter and in interviews.

Remember how all his interviewers come away confused afterwards?

Sure, that also can be why. So they are using AI to handle the interviews but not the game development despite what the audio they found says.

This could be AI according to you:

The plot thickens....

bitbydeath

Sure, that also can be why. So they are using AI to handle the interviews but not the game development despite what the audio they found says.

This could be AI according to you:

The plot thickens....

Honestly it wouldn’t surprise me. It’d explain a lot of things like why he’s never been found in real life, or why he constantly contradicts himself with things like horror/ not horror or going to PC / not going to PC. Etc.

A.Romero

Honestly it wouldn’t surprise me. It’d explain a lot of things like why he’s never been found in real life, or why he constantly contradicts himself with things like horror/ not horror or going to PC / not going to PC. Etc.

It would surprise me that the answer would be tech way ahead of the market and not just a fraud.

I guess we will see...

K2D

Banned
Voice actor or employe for the voice; deep fake for videos and pictures; AI for social media? (I guess..I don't know about the last one) Voice file could very well refeer to ARG and not the actual app.

Edit: real talk; By stating it's fake, is Hasan's claim that the web page is not his, or that someone broke in and placed a mp3 file there..?

Last edited:

A.Romero

Tech seems a bit buggy to me, what’s way ahead about it?

From the video I posted:

CGI still hasn't beaten the uncanny valley, specially not for dynamically generated models
The sound of breathing when speaking

For comparison:

If you can't tell that's not a person I don't know what to tell you.

bitbydeath

From the video I posted:

CGI still hasn't beaten the uncanny valley, specially not for dynamically generated models
The sound of breathing when speaking

For comparison:

If you can't tell that's not a person I don't know what to tell you.

You can, a lot of the tells are at full body and not necessarily just the face, the video is also three years old so expecting further improvements should be well… expected.

I wouldn’t say it’s a massive improvement over the Hasan video. Watch Hasan’s eyes.

A.Romero

You can, a lot of the tells are at full body and not necessarily just the face, the video is also three years old so expecting further improvements should be well… expected.

I wouldn’t say it’s a massive improvement over the Hasan video. Watch Hasan’s eyes.

Hard to argue so I have no problem with conceding that the only way to know for sure is waiting. However, if I had to bet I'd bet it's the most plausible answer that is that Hasan is a hoax in the sense that he is a guy that happened to sell over his head and now doesn't know what to do.

Top Bottom