• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bitbydeath

They don't deserve all this attention.
They promised a gameplay demo and we never got it. MONTHS ago.
Not even a screenshot.
They lied again and again. Promised and never delivered. Baited with fake S----L tweets. Let's not forget it.
Gameplay demo was promised for Q1 this year.
The full game is scheduled for this year too.

he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it-fed-up.gif

Kojima, you should have got the 1000xm4s rather than the 3s...come on, son, you got the money.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Gameplay demo was promised for Q1 this year.
The full game is scheduled for this year too.
No. It was all promised months ago when abandoned app was released.
He lied there are bugs and that's why we get only 5 seconds same as on twitter.
Then he dragged for days "it will be ready soon, in a day" and it never came.
He is lying and that's it

bitbydeath

No. It was all promised months ago when abandoned app was released.
He lied there are bugs and that's why we get only 5 seconds same as on twitter.
Then he dragged for days "it will be ready soon, in a day" and it never came.
He is lying and that's it
Oh, you’re probably meaning the trailer, yep that has undergone delays.

SkylineRKR

He's trolling.

But even if he's teasing, what does this have to do with our boi Hasan and his dumb app that does a whole load of nothing for like... half a year now lol?

8BiTw0LF

Banned
He's trolling.

But even if he's teasing, what does this have to do with our boi Hasan and his dumb app that does a whole load of nothing for like... half a year now lol?
The real question is, how can he be the only guy in the world, having an "app" in the gaming section on PSN, without any ways to play it?

SkylineRKR

Don't you know? FFVII Remake and Halo Infinite were delivered rather quickly.

The real question is, how can he be the only guy in the world, having an "app" in the gaming section on PSN, without any ways to play it?

Sony probably doesn't give a shit. And its likely that not many others have the ambition to release a nothing app on PSN.

Last edited:

Does sound like a cloud game is in planning stage but whether it gets to production, who knows?

Probably the big triple A title is for Sony and the small indie style title for Microsoft. That is the only way to make a XBOX game without pissing of the Playstation community, which you don't want when your company is located in Japan and you are not owned by a Western company.

bitbydeath

What if the AI leak is actually a setup for the next Metal Gear story?

Abandoned-PS5-trailers-app-1474043.jpg

Unfortunately, the “project” — titled “Zero Cell” — had malfunctioned in the first phase. After months of work and sorting through millions of questions from people across the world, “Zero Cell” is now the strongest AI the company has ever created.
It sounds like something straight out of MGS, and they even have a character called Zero who could be behind it all.

482844-zeromgs4.jpg

Faithless83

Banned
Been out of the loop, anything note worthy happening?
Still team real, just curious why this didn't die down if it was "just a fake".

At this point I am convinced that Hideo is working on Silent Hill. I mean we had the tease at the game awards and there is literally no reason for Hideo to be so secretive and teasing. Think back to Death Stranding at least the title and some crazy trailers were already shown when the game was still in early development. This time Kojima is already doing motion cap for some time and rewriting the script according to his tweets, so there is only one reason why he doesn't name the game, because it is an existing IP.

Could it be Death Standing 2? No, because there were just some talks about it and the game is for sure already longer in development.
Any we know that it is most likely a horror game, because Kojima said he wants to make a horror game and his tweets, which tease clearly a horror game.

So a horror game of an existing franchise, not many options here.

So yes, I know team fake will agree that it is possible, but that it doesn't have anything to do with Abandoned, but looking back at all the coincidences, there is clearly more to Abandoned. And it is strange that we still don't know what Abandoned is, while we also don't know yet about Kojima's next game...

Faithless83

Banned
If work is slow again tomorrow I'll dig through the last 30 pages.
I've been out of gaf after someone got emotionally distressed, by me showing how Other M looked better than Metroid Dread prior to its launch. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Very little happened around here other than the acquisitions... so I was bored out of it.
Glad this thread is still going, I just need to read through around 200 pages to catch up on everything.
There was an audio leak on their website which I just commented about above.
It was recorded in Japanese which Hasan blamed on one of their partners for uploading.

Thanks I'll check that out tomorrow.
It’s officially the second home for Hideo Kojima’s Twitter account. Of the 17k+ posts, about 6k of them are unconnected Kojima tweets.

Unconnected, that is, until you drink the kool-aid…

200.gif
I was OG #teamreal since this thread started.
7940f72cb3c1cb274c191214c1e1dee4.gif

Top Bottom