• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ParaSeoul

I think the most important thing we've learned ITT is that Kojima is cheating on Geoff with much hotter guy. We've been following their love story here for some reason.
uOPRTimY_400x400.jpg

Kamina

Golden Boy
Is it too much to ask to get some clarification on these random shitty twitter posts shared here?
What are we supposed to see? Or is is there even a point being made?
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!

Everyone here posting every Kojima move, and here, nothing on his podcast he just launched.

Guess what all that radio recording was for, fam? Yeah, that's right: NOT Hasan Karahman's Abandoned, but a podcast series for Amazon in Japan.
Hasan and Team Real stay losing.

bitbydeath

Everyone here posting every Kojima move, and here, nothing on his podcast he just launched.

Guess what all that radio recording was for, fam? Yeah, that's right: NOT Hasan Karahman's Abandoned, but a podcast series for Amazon in Japan.

Don’t forget.
Gematsu has also heard that a new Silent Hill is in development at a prominent Japanese developer. That studio is Kojima Productions, according to a publishing source that wishes to remain anonymous, who also said that the game is funded by Sony Interactive Entertainment.

bitbydeath

Didn’t Geoff setup something similar last year?
Did anyone try correlate the two? I wasn’t aware PT used this same feature.

Last edited:

H . R . 2

you have clearly not seen the many posts they have put on Twitter and Instagram with those gestures in them
they are all intentional

FFS
all you team fakers do is deride and belittle
you know what?
if nothing is announced and it was all nonsense, then Team Real has not lost a single thing, they just gathered here and celebrated their passion for their favourite game
but if the buzzkills/team fake are proven wrong then they have forever made a fool of themselves for not being able to tolerate others having some innocent fun,
if you are here responding to this you are just as " delusional" to think your presence here has an enlightening effect or serves a purpose
go channel your sense of righteousness into something that actually benefits humanity, like vaccines or animals rights

Last edited:

H . R . 2

if you haven't put in the time to do some research into the previous posts and see what I am talking about you don't get to make disparaging comments

EruditeHobo

giphy.gif

I bet the word "ano" is said quite many times in that podcast.

Just like the word "like" in American podcasts.

Just my two cents and take it with a grain of salt :)

Ps. "Grain of salt" is so overused phrase in gaming news.

CuNi

if you haven't put in the time to do some research into the previous posts and see what I am talking about you don't get to make disparaging comments

I know we're living in times of covid and isolation is a thing but man.. forget the risk. Go out.. breath some air... have contact with humanity again because you seem to have forgotten what a thumbs up and peace sign are.

I bet the word "ano" is said quite many times in that podcast.

Just like the word "like" in American podcasts.

Just my two cents and take it with a grain of salt :)

Ps. "Grain of salt" is so overused phrase in gaming news.
Ano does not mean anything. In Japanese its a word spoken when thinking to carry on the conversation. I guess the best translation would be "hmm" or "well...".

fragganaut

I think we have had some rumors and hints a few months ago, where some of the youtube channels or twitter accounts, loosley (if at all) connected to Kojima, BlueBox or Hassan have had this Image in their Profile or as part of their other media - as far as I remember one of the "mysterious" youtube channels had a short video showing a Graffiti of "woman with pearl earring" and I believe we discussed this on Gaf but it seems that I can't find it anymore.
Anyone else remember this?

H . R . 2

If you think baphomet & giallo aren't having fun, perhaps you should review some previous posts...
Having fun by ruining others' fun? I would never do that
it's fun when it is harmless
the moment the insults begin it is not fun for anyone unless we are sociopaths

I know we're living in times of covid and isolation is a thing but man.. forget the risk. Go out.. breath some air... have contact with humanity again because you seem to have forgotten what a thumbs up and peace sign are.
Ha..ha... ha....... ... ..... ..ha :D
I know what a peace sign is
I was trying to draw people's attention to the fact that it might be more than just a sign..perhaps a number

Last edited:

H . R . 2

But in all honesty, why would it be?
I know it's mundane but they keep doing that in all the photos they are together in , not anywhere else or with someone else
it is not like team Real hasn't gathered incontrovertible evidence of suspicious activity at KojiPro over the past months but I thought this could be added to the pile

Last edited:

EruditeHobo

Having fun by ruining others' fun? I would never do that
it's fun when it is harmless
the moment the insults begin it is not fun for anyone unless we are sociopaths

No. Some things -- perhaps not people, but certainly people's ideas & beliefs -- deserve to be mocked. This is a key tool we humans use to inoculate ourselves against utter nonsense.

So since this is a ridiculous thread, the idea that this is some massive covert easter egg hunt leading to a big reveal is very worthy of ridicule.
And it's fun to see ridiculous ideas mocked. If you don't like it... perhaps have a higher standard of evidence for what you believe/argue for? I don't know.
Either way, this thread is a joke and will be treated as such by people who care about whether beliefs are based in reality. So please don't ruin MY fun.

Have a good day!

Last edited:

H . R . 2

No. Some things -- perhaps not people, but certainly people's ideas & beliefs -- deserve to be mocked. This is a key tool we humans use to inoculate ourselves against utter nonsense.

So since this is a ridiculous thread, the idea that this is some massive covert easter egg hunt leading to a big reveal is very worthy of ridicule.
And it's fun to see ridiculous ideas mocked. If you don't like it... perhaps have a higher standard of evidence for what you believe/argue for? I don't know.
Either way, this thread is a joke and will be treated as such by people who care about whether beliefs are based in reality. So please don't ruin MY fun.

Have a good day!
and comments like yours show a lack of tolerance for opinions that are different than yours, ..labeling them as wrong. if you're so keen on calling out people on their BS, first attend to your own, for thinking that anything but constructive criticism can be helpful in situations like this. the fact that you consider anyone's opinion "worthy of ridicule" is as idiotic as it is childish. second, there are far more real and important issues in society that require your expertise on detecting BS, you're needed elsewhere. even the most fallacious comments here can in no way cause any harm to anyone. but this hostility does.
if anyone needs to be called out it is those who make fun of others for what they subjectively consider 'facts'
if you were just being competitive and having fun taunting Team Real in a friendly way, I would love for you to keep doing that but since you made your intentions clear (merely mocking people), I have nothing further to discuss
I have no interest in derailing my favourite thread :)
moving on

Team Real FTW

Last edited:

EruditeHobo

I'm not reading all that, no offense, but I'm sorry I have a higher standard before I accept something as true? If more people shared your view and applied it in their day-to-day lives to things which had real impact, we'd have a lot more cults, con-men, and people getting scammed left and right in the world.

So it's not about being mean, it's actually about a view which is clearly nonsensical/illogical to engage in. You don't think that's a problem because "it's just a bit of fun", and whether or not this "game" is real or not doesn't matter... that's fine. The overall point is bigger than that. But I don't expect the convince you. Which is a little ironic, since you are obviously very easily convinced of things in some respect.

Last edited:

EruditeHobo

Nothing is nonsensical about any of my posts -- that is again, somewhat ironically, an assertion which requires good evidence of support.
"Off-topic" & "nonsensical" aren't the same thing.

I'd say we should stop derailing... but at least this back and forth is actually hashing something out! It's like actually got sides and points of view and is sort of a discussion, rather than it's a series of random tweets which has otherwise been filling this thread for many weeks in a row.

Last edited:
Top Bottom