• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rofif

Can’t Git Gud

These things are insane!!!
I gave a try to learn one of more powerful models (1800w) and failed haha.
This was my first lesson. I tried few more times but I couldn't stop wobbling. Guess I am too tall and heavy!
Imo, this is easily the best and most versatile mode of personal transportation currently. Small, long distance, big air filled tire.

bitbydeath

Hollowbox Hollowbox had just sent me this.

Remember the video of the train station that looks real and switches to night instantly?

It’s real life address just so happens to mention Kojima and Toyama.

G5BKtrg.jpg

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Or it’s the more obvious answer since we know Kojima is working on a horror game. 🤷‍♂️
What does a video of someone showing off pre-rendered lighting in UE5 have to do with a horror game? LOL

It's a lumen demo someone did.. nothing more, nothing less.. nothing horror about it ROFL

THE:MILKMAN

Before I dive deep down the Kojima rabbit hole on this, how did this Italian guy make this demo from a small Japanese train station? Is it a famous place with a lot reference material? Or did this guy travel all the way to Japan
to get the data for modelling?

And why did he choose this specific train station?

Kdad

Before I dive deep down the Kojima rabbit hole on this, how did this Italian guy make this demo from a small Japanese train station? Is it a famous place with a lot reference material? Or did this guy travel all the way to Japan

Until December 2021 he lived in Japan working for aposto.jp according to his profile at ArtStation. He worked there for almost 2 years. At aposto.jp there is another Drago still listed as employed there...maybe related or may be same guy using his formal first name? There are approx 10k people in Italy with the last name Drago. (Lorenzo at Artstation, Jacobo at aposto.jp). Here is his website https://lorenzodrago.com/resume

The office in Japan is 4 hours by train away from the modelled train station...no idea how far from his residence....if he has an interest in trains and environments it wouldn't be odd for him to scope out a station to model and he had 2 years to capture photos and video to work on his modelling.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Questions that all have a ton of totally plausible / benign answers.

Last I checked Japan let people from Italy live there, for instance.

Until December 2021 he lived in Japan working for aposto.jp according to his profile at ArtStation. He worked there for almost 2 years. At aposto.jp there is another Drago still listed as employed there...maybe related or may be same guy using his formal first name? There are approx 10k people in Italy with the last name Drago. (Lorenzo at Artstation, Jacobo at aposto.jp). Here is his website https://lorenzodrago.com/resume

The office in Japan is 4 hours by train away from the modelled train station...no idea how far from his residence....if he has an interest in trains and environments it wouldn't be odd for him to scope out a station to model and he had 2 years to capture photos and video to work on his modelling.

Looks like all three jobs listed on his Artstation resumé overlapped in 2021 with the other two jobs in Italy/local. Maybe the Japan job was remote?

Questions that all have a ton of totally plausible / benign answers.

Last I checked Japan let people from Italy live there, for instance.

Sure they could be benign, but you know we'll probably not hear anything from this again if that is the case.

IntentionalPun

Sure they could be benign, but you know we'll probably not hear anything from this again if that is the case.

Right; because... there's little reason to think this isn't just some guy making a pre-rendered UE5 video. Considering it is pre-rendered.. while it's nice and all, it's not representative of a game or anything... people need to stop freaking out over projects like this IMO. There's no animation, no effects... it's basically just someone making stuff in Blender and inefficiently running through the content in UE5.

FWIW his brother who still works for that same company outright states he lived in Kyoto for a year... more than enough info to suggest it's highly possible the dude who made the UE5 video has visited.

Last edited:

Wow Pun you really get intense about this stuff! You read/interpreted my post wrong but lets just leave it be. I agree the train demo itself (however it came to be) is a nothing burger in the end.

IntentionalPun

Wow Pun you really get intense about this stuff! You read/interpreted my post wrong but lets just leave it be. I agree the train demo itself (however it came to be) is a nothing burger in the end.
Huh? Not sure why you think I was being intense there. I was just giving my opinion of how these demo things go viral, wasn't necessarily directed at you other than just generally saying I dont think any of these kind of videos should be taken too seriously.

Huh? Not sure why you think I was being intense there. I was just giving my opinion of how these demo things go viral, wasn't necessarily directed at you other than just generally saying I dont think any of these kind of videos should be taken too seriously.

Intense was probably the wrong word. Maybe "irked" and with a little snark in replies about the train demo. Ironically the one thing that would make me "irked" is if it does turn out Hasan is a two bit lone dev in over his head with nothing to show. Most of the fault for this for would be with Sony/Geoff/game media for not nipping it in the bud a year ago.

Actually is the Abandoned app still available on PSN to download? If it is then why wouldn't Sony remove it and cut ties with this two bit dodgy dev with all the evidence collected over the last year?

While I'm not Kojima's biggest fan I hope he is involved somewhere/somehow in this just for the De Niro finger wagging gif moment one last time in time for his retirement that can't be far away now.

As an aside I was looking through Kojima's latest pictures posted and came across this one:

Looks to me like the studio's big move was to a different floor of the same building!

Kdad

Good job Kojihasan...you're reeling them in, disappointing them, and they'll be back again....its all going to plan.

IntentionalPun

ROFL

He sought to form both a working and romantic relationship with one member of the group and promised to pay them for work done on the game's PlayStation Trophy-related art after the studio began to receive revenue for the game's release. He said in March of 2022 that he planned to visit the prospective business and romantic partner in-person two months later when he'd be "free," which the person took to mean Kahraman expected to be done with the game's prologue by then. One of several splits in the group chat also separated the pair on both social and professional terms and, according to sources, they haven't spoken since.

Looooool

He's grooming kids and female fans, "Nigerian prince" scamming for money, doxxing his fans and too busy playing Siege than making his game 🤣

Oh kojima, you've fallen so far!
Death stranding didn't sell that well on PC I take it?

Hasan went from being a joke to an opportunistic predator. He needs to shut down this dumb ass gaming studio shit and go quiet . And to think this was the same guy that was whining of being a victim of cyber bullying over and over again

Hasan trying to fuck his fans is actually more pathetic than I expected. I was rooting for him despite him being a complete clown, now it seems he’s just a complete loser piece of shit, not just an incompetent dreamer.

What a shithead.
[/QUOT.

Last edited:
Top Bottom