• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Konami is a presenter at TGS. What could they be showing?
3i8lt3v.gif

Probably...

whOFjsy.gif

Lord,

Take mercy upon our souls, banish our SILENT fears to the darkness and provide leaked footage to the insiders for our perusal.

Send out your Son, the prophet Hasan, so he may perish on the HILL of his own making, deliver him o Lord, back into your warm embrace at Sony HQ, as was the plan, made many years, and many fake games ago.

Prey, do not ABANDON us o Kojima-san, for we have seen the light of your twatter, and we saw that it was good. Give us our daily ticking down clock pics, chair stories and blue boxes that are not realy blue, or boxes.

We give unto you, o Lord, our fanatical worship, for our special METAL and plastic boxes, are better than all the other boxes of which some are green and black.

We will GEAR up for your next potential coming Kojima-san, in the Holy land of Germany, where we await Brother Keighley to tell us of your messages, real and imaginary. If you do not appear, we will wait! And move the posts of our goals to suit your needs.

Forgive those that do not belive. They know not what they do. Take pity on those that do. They need help Lord, and possibly hard drugs. Love all teams equally, real and fake.

Amen

whOFjsy.gif

Lord,

Take mercy upon our souls, banish our SILENT fears to the darkness and provide leaked footage to the insiders for our perusal.

Send out your Son, the prophet Hasan, so he may perish on the HILL of his own making, deliver him o Lord, back into your warm embrace at Sony HQ, as was the plan, made many years, and many fake games ago.

Prey, do not ABANDON us o Kojima-san, for we have seen the light of your twatter, and we saw that it was good. Give us our daily ticking down clock pics, chair stories and blue boxes that are not realy blue, or boxes.

We give unto you, o Lord, our fanatical worship, for our special METAL and plastic boxes, are better than all the other boxes of which some are green and black.

We will GEAR up for your next potential coming Kojima-san, in the Holy land of Germany, where we await Brother Keighley to tell us of your messages, real and imaginary. If you do not appear, we will wait! And move the posts of our goals to suit your needs.

Forgive those that do not belive. They know not what they do. Take pity on those that do. They need help Lord, and possibly hard drugs. Love all teams equally, real and fake.

Amen
desmaio-desmaiando.gif

I'm sorry just look at those last two tweets. If you can't see it you're just being willfully obtuse at this point.

119% confirmed for TGS.
Kojima himself said he isnt going to reveal anything at TGS. If its anything its either at gamescom or TGA since his buddy geoff is there and he also said he was going to participate this years TGA

Kojima himself said he isnt going to reveal anything at TGS. If its anything its either at gamescom or TGA since his buddy geoff is there and he also said he was going to participate this years TGA

Seems odd to me that Kojima would be editing something for a show that is still 4 months away (TGA).

All eyes on Gamescom, I guess. It's where he introduced P.T. If his next project is also a horror title, maybe he's looking for some symmetry there.

A.Romero

Whenever I feel down I like to come to this thread, hopium is abundant and picks me up.

So team real is now hoping to see a real announcement of Hassan's game during Gamescom and if not TGS?

SkylineRKR

Looking back at the whole "S________L" thing, he really was just baiting people on purpose, right?

Yeah he was sick of people comparing his project to Silent Hill and claiming he was a Hideo ploy. As a troll attempt he made that S__L tweet. But he underestimated the persistence and craziness of hardcore fans. It got over his head, he obviously couldn't manage this. Like anyone else he did manage to assemble a small army of loyal defenders, but even they started to doubt him and some of them turned against him by leaking private messages exposing him as a fraud.

The fake NDAs he conjured up were hilarious.

Last edited:

Doczu

Dusk golem just leaked this sh 2 demo pic
3z36cCy.png
Bloobers proof of concept demo for Konami.
Whatever they are going to make i sure hope they won't touch SH2 as that game is like a religious relic for some and they will burn everything and everyone if anything is not like in the scriptures (original release).

GHG

We're about to find out once and for all if this was all an elaborate hoax or if there was more to this.

Blue Box Omg GIF by Neighbours (Official TV Show account)

I may be able to finally rid myself of this avatar.

Last edited:
Top Bottom