• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ramz87

Could it be??

MOD EDIT:

Our response to the Hideo Kojima Rumors

We received several emails regarding the Hideo Kojima rumor. We have no association with Hideo Kojima nor do we claim to have any association nor was it our intention to claim such a statement. We are a small group of developers working on a passionate title we wanted to work on for a long time. We have been assisting other studios in the past with their projects and we wanted to work on our very first big project. While it is true that we've been working on small projects in the past, we certainly didn't use that for marketing purposes. We hope this has clarified this matter and hope to see you all in our very first gameplay reveal of Abandoned.

- The Team @BLUE BOX Game Studios

MOD EDIT 2:

MOD EDIT 3:

Edit:

Good summary here: https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2021/06/16/blue-box-game-studios-abandoned-kojima-silent-hill/

Last edited:

GHG

Gold Member
Its A Trap Movie GIF by Star Wars

MiguelItUp

Isn't first letter last letter typically referring to one word? Silent Hill isn't one word, so, I dunno about this.

Also, y'all need to reserve your expectations. Every little thing is not what you want it to be, sadly, lmao.

Is this Twitter post from a random attention seeker or a supposed insider, basically why should I believe it?

EDIT: I'll shut up, didn't realise it was this studio, something is most likely happening.

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
This is fucking dumb. It's shovel ware. These guys are clowns searching for clout. Remember that other indie game saying like "See you at e3!"

To be fair. This sounds like a perfect description of Double Helix and Vatra. THERE'S HOPE, BRETHREN!

Last edited:

elliot5

Nah there's definitely something in this, who knows if it's Silent Hill, but there game / studio was featured on the PlayStation blog.
So is a lot of dumb indie shit. Anyone can apply to be on it. The footage shown looked awful and it was using a pre-made asset pack from ArtStation as the forest lol.

I will wager a permanent IP ban (or just account ban if not applicable) if this turns out to be anything more than a bunch of shit.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
So is a lot of dumb indie shit. Anyone can apply to be on it. The footage shown looked awful and it was using a pre-made asset pack from ArtStation as the forest lol.

I will wager a permanent IP ban (or just account ban if not applicable) if this turns out to be anything more than a bunch of shit.
BBGameStudios.

BB?

Big Boss Game Studios.

Death Stranding also had a BB.

I am telling you, this has kojima written all over it. Let the carnival of stupid begin!

Last edited:
Top Bottom