• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even if it is not the walking dead set, how is it related to Silent Hill or MGS, do you think they make real movie sequences for the game?

I stay firmly team real, but we don’t have to assume that everything Rahul, Reedus or Kojima Tweets is about Silent Hill.

Last edited:
This thread, other than a collection of things Kojima and his friends tweet about, months and months in, continues to show:

Bored Nothing GIF

Other than collective madness and desperation.

Oh man, this is just embarrassing at this point. I know there is nothing to report and it is unlikely that there is nothing worth to post until December, but it would be better to not post anything than just some random tweets.

Please think first rationally before posting any tweet, things to remember to stay rational:
1. If it is an outside set, I know you want it to be related to Silent Hills, but please remember that motion capturing is done inside a building wearing motion capturing equipment.

2. If someone is doing changes to his appearance (hairstyle, beard, makeup), it has nothing to do with a game, because motion cap equipment doesn't track your hair.

tommib

Oh man, this is just embarrassing at this point. I know there is nothing to report and it is unlikely that there is nothing worth to post until December, but it would be better to not post anything than just some random tweets.

Please think first rationally before posting any tweet, things to remember to stay rational:
1. If it is an outside set, I know you want it to be related to Silent Hills, but please remember that motion capturing is done inside a building wearing motion capturing equipment.

2. If someone is doing changes to his appearance (hairstyle, beard, makeup), it has nothing to do with a game, because motion cap equipment doesn't track your hair.
Priceless. 😂

Thanks for the humour. For that alone, I’ll leave all further random tweets to be posted by #teamreal.

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Rahul Kohli, Cory Barlog and Hideo Kojima are super relevant for this thread.
Random Walking Dead tweets - not so much.

TeamFakes answer is just following up on the random tweets with even more random tweets - this is what they want - a closed thread - an easy way out of the inevitable loss.

Don't let them lose so easily.

#TeamReal - in it for the long run 💪

tommib

I am not defending those tweets, I am criticising Team Fake's indecent attempt to get the thread shut down, a thread which only passionate fans should occupy.
What a sour face. We were not the ones starting to post random tweets incessantly. But I find it super funny that you can’t tell that ParaSeoul has been trolling the thread for weeks now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom