• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

reksveks

"But I was told.... that Kojima's NOT doing Silent Hill". Who do i believe guys!!?!

An existing ip that could use the power of azure to use user behaviour to create an unique experience?

Hello Neighbour 2 seems like a good game template but in the more paranormal horror style. I wonder what ip would fit that.

PS I don't really think that's the case.

Last edited:

8BiTw0LF

Banned

"But I was told.... that Kojima's NOT doing Silent Hill". Who do i believe guys!!?!

Interesting...

Mech game for MS?

Look at t-shirt and poster behind Rahul:

Present from SideShow:

Gundam teaser?

The million dollar question is: How do Cory Barlog fit in? He want's to make a Silent Hill, so is he working with Rahul and Kojima?

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Did he really give it away at the PS showcase? - sitting in a blue box...

iyT3Vnp.png

He also acted very sus about Abandoned and blue&red morsecode.

What is Cory Barlog up to?

To be continued...

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
So what's everyone's thoughts of corrugated cardboard?

Alternatively

Thoughts on Fleetwood Mac's debut album?

I think the best answer to both is nineteen, but twenty-five if anyone asks in public.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Slightly off topic (although not really)..

Just want y'all to see what you will be missing out on, since Abandoned isn't related.. a b-hole so perfect Valve is sending me a Steam Deck early, even during a delay.

All these teases, it's definitively his new game, but could be anything at this point. That he is slowly making this kind of tweets and showing what he is working on, makes it very likely that he will reveal what it is at the game awards.
However with the current travel restrictions, I would be surprised if he would be there. I think he will probably only appear via video link.

Last edited:

That looks like someone walking on a foggy street, with a street light in the distance. It also looks like it could just be Fragile in Death Stranding. Also, that image of Kojima with the flashlight and that girl looking scared is so fucking obviously a Silent Hill tease. Who is she? Female protag confirmed?

Last edited:

ToTTenTranz

Banned
I don't believe any of that. Just another promotion stunt. The fact we don't know any of the developers and BBG saying the developers got death threats...

This is what bothers me with that twitter statement. No one knows where they are or who they are (their page used stock photos for their coworkers), but somehow they got live death threats?

8BiTw0LF

Banned
This is what bothers me with that twitter statement. No one knows where they are or who they are (their page used stock photos for their coworkers), but somehow they got live death threats?
and physical! So someone know who they are and started beating them up, right? - riiiight?

Top Bottom