• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ANIMAL1975

(Kojima Retweeted)

What the heck has happened to this thread that a man with boobs

Man Boobs GIF

Perhaps they are supposed to work on the Xbox project, while Japans main focus are titles that are either in cooperation with Sony or on both

Or more realistically it’s just so that the Hollywood actors don’t have to travel anymore to Japan for the motion capturing.

Last edited:
Reactions: K2D
I also don’t think Kojima is a cruel person who likes to disappoint people. I cannot imagine he is posting this knowingly that it gives people hope, only to disappoint them then.

aclar00

Geez, over 15K post? lol, What did i miss? Did the Hassan guy turn out to be a digital character from a new Kojima horror game that shows off the great graphix of next gen and Blue Box is just a company in the game (a la Umbrella) that creates horror escape rooms or something?

I don't think Kojima tweeted that "Silent Hill developer" article unintentionally. It straight up said "Silent Hill" and not "PT, or Silent Hills". He saw it as a tease or clue and tweeted it. I think we need to face the possibility that Kojima Productions probably cranked out a 10 hour Silent Hill game thats been in development since 2019 and hopefully it's confirmed soon. Fingers are crossed that Mads Mikkelsen has a part in it!

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I also don’t think Kojima is a cruel person who likes to disappoint people. I cannot imagine he is posting this knowingly that it gives people hope, only to disappoint them then.
I think he's just pointing out the mistake lol

It has since been corrected by Deadline.

Honestly makes me believe the rumor from Gematsu even less.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
It’s still been on Kojima’s tweet, and not on the deadline article.

tenor.gif
Huh? He can't edit the tweet... the title had Silent Hill in it, which was later corrected.

He appears to have been pointing it out to Deadline.. with the japanese at the end there meaning "Except"..

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Still better than a 5 seconds clip.
Not graphically, or functionally, taking animations into account.

EDIT: I was just teasing because that’s what Team Fake said when the video came out. It was supposed to be so easy, Unreal apparently had it all ready to go out of the box! It’d only take the better part of an afternoon to create the demo we witnessed because all the next-gen textures were included or if missing they could all be bought online for pennies! :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Last edited:
Top Bottom