• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ParaSeoul

Team fake once again undermining Team reals facts,time to throw in the towel guys.
jon stewart smh GIF

Doczu

Kojima recording the Feb. announcement!?

(or that hes partnering with microsoft 😈)
You know what would be glorious? If Hasan's game would be abandoned (literally) and M$ bought Kojima Productions, got the SH license from Konami and made the game.
Oh and brought back P.T. from the dead for the Xbox. Just to rub the salt a bit deeper 😏

And we are looking at Kojima recording the announcement.

ParaSeoul

You know what would be glorious? If Hasan's game would be abandoned (literally) and M$ bought Kojima Productions, got the SH license from Konami and made the game.
Oh and brought back P.T. from the dead for the Xbox. Just to rub the salt a bit deeper 😏

And we are looking at Kojima recording the announcement.

EpCq77clIkmrVd5xS520olHSWFZZWsFfVVcgfcT_VvC16Re5y145AC1Ze2u2zmgheHIYrf4rODG1S1OHR6whwFLhjVGShcEJOsVtXdgqNdhiwUNdYYBW_-JLe4R6dUKyiLsh7Pgy

platina

Things just keep getting weirder…that tweet makes no fucking sense… at first he says the audio is fake and not from them, then he says it’s by one of his external partners…ok? Moving on

So my main takeaway:

“Abandoned Prologue was created by the ai simulation group”

“Due to observing the ai Abandoned is declared a dark horror game”

“Blue box malfunctioned in its first phase, which was named: Dating” So is the definition of blue box a machine learning procedural ai???

“We have received questions from millions of people around the world who have provided good performance.”

Could this have anything to do with what they mentioned in the development update last December?

With 3M PS5 users engaging with a total of 11M sessions to date (Data from Sony), we want to deliver something that is deserving and worth to keep an eye on. The app gets content updates throughout the year.

The translation keeps bringing up “Abandoned Prologue” so how is this not connected?

aclar00

Guys, everything is fake...! Well, except the fact that Kojima is making a new PSVR2 horror game that will be reveleaded this summer....actually I completely made that up but im on a new Team Real that thinks that's whats going to actually happen.

ParaSeoul

Lets be honest here. Am I the only thinking this is Hasan trying to make a quick buck?
Nah there were some other people with a discord server who were trying to scam back in july last year. One of them was on here,name was MobsCanParry. Guy just spammed peoples DMs on here to join his server full of true believers because they had it figured out. Hes still on Twitter with the same name.

Last edited:
To all those saying Hasan is a scammer. I understand your perspective; however, I cannot subscribe to this theory simply because a lot of reputable names got involved and even promoted it (Shuhei, Geoff, Cory, nuare etc.), Sony gave the game a blogpost, allowed it to be on PSN with bad English etc. What I am saying is that had Hasan been a simple scammer, some one (Sony, Cory, Geoff etc.) would have announced this fact, especially in todays cancel culture/ crazy backlash environment and also given how paranoid Sony is etc. Thus, BBGS is more than it appears. Best case, its our homie Koji, worst case, its some other big name developer. There is no way in HECK that this is a 2bit scammer dev. And with this, I restate #TeamReal's case once again.

K2D

Banned
Be this real or fake, I see no other way than everyone involved are being played.

If team wins everyone wins, but we're all being played.

If team fake wins, nobody wins, and we're still being played.

SkylineRKR

but the culture is fine with a company faking death threats? or would leave themselves in the position where their YT channel could be hacked

It all sounds rather amateur hour. Those death threats, he never posted an example did he? YT being hacked, well, I dunno. I can find one with 4k subs. Apparently its big enough to actually hack.

Its probably more like he didn't really have a secure password or something.

To all those saying Hasan is a scammer. I understand your perspective; however, I cannot subscribe to this theory simply because a lot of reputable names got involved and even promoted it (Shuhei, Geoff, Cory, nuare etc.), Sony gave the game a blogpost, allowed it to be on PSN with bad English etc. What I am saying is that had Hasan been a simple scammer, some one (Sony, Cory, Geoff etc.) would have announced this fact, especially in todays cancel culture/ crazy backlash environment and also given how paranoid Sony is etc. Thus, BBGS is more than it appears. Best case, its our homie Koji, worst case, its some other big name developer. There is no way in HECK that this is a 2bit scammer dev. And with this, I restate #TeamReal's case once again.
He’s not really a scammer, he’s just a clown. The hack is just because he probably had shit security on all his stuff like the website. The website itself was likely made just by Hasan, as it’s just a template - there’s leftover bits here and there from the template.
The mystery here is how people equate amateur hour with genius.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
He hypes his "games" to the point of lying then charges money for them. Likely lying about the size of his team and other aspects along the way.

That's the "scam" and he's done it more than once.

Stop taking that word so seriously.

Last edited:
Another strange coincidence...

Since Sony said they are not finish with buying developers, I wouldn't be surprised if Kojima Productions is next. Especially since they said Bungie will be kind of independent and have full creative control, which are 2 things which are very import to Kojima as well.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
They don't deserve all this attention.
They promised a gameplay demo and we never got it. MONTHS ago.
Not even a screenshot.
They lied again and again. Promised and never delivered. Baited with fake S----L tweets. Let's not forget it.

Top Bottom