• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sailor Moon Community Thread: Moon, Prism, Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cj_iwakura

i0oNpJDyiq22i.gif

Greatest show of all time.

Expect more gifs in a bit.

Oh god, you could make dozens of gifs from that entire scene. Best. thing. ever.

Hooray, new thread! Haven't watched Sailor Moon in ages. Although I'd love to get in a quick rewatch of the Live action before the new series premieres next year.

-Nephrite's brutal death was not edited in the dub.
He's also the only one with a car.

This was pretty shocking to me as well. Nephrite was my favorite of all the generals too. Maybe because he's a Leo like I am. <3

-Jadeite is the only one of the four who doesn't die; he's just put into eternal sleep.

This bit I always wondered if he'd come back in a later series full of more power to reign terror upon everyone.

Oh, and great OP, Mike ;D
Let's play Tekken again <3

MikeMyers

The OP is actually written by cj_iwakura, I just made the thread for him. And yeah, Tekken will be played when my semester ends.

I agree with Chibusa being a troll bitch from hell during R, specially when she arrives. But Mamoru is equally revolting with Usagi.

Honestly, Mamoru's attitude through R was what made it ugh for me. Nevermind Usagi's feelings makes it even more ugh for it.
Then again, Usagi is like the worst one. Or at least the anime version.

cj_iwakura

I agree with Chibusa being a troll bitch from hell during R, specially when she arrives. But Mamoru is equally revolting with Usagi.

She does get a lot better during S... I mean...

chibisuafailfzjjd.gif

S makes everything better. Chibi-Usa's no exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom