• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SAINTS ROW – Gameplay Trailer

I think it looks really fun. What's the matter? I swear, some of you guys complain about every fucking thing about video game.

Is it the enthusiast gaming forum or the depressive gaming forum.
You're right, it sucks to read constant dogpiling posts of negativity, but I guess it's just the way the audience here is. Consider the year this forum started and everyone's collective age range by now and it makes more sense why they are this way. You just have to not let it get to you too much or else it will consume you and you'll be another poster making a goodbye thread in 6 months.

Ceadeus

You're right, it sucks to read constant dogpiling posts of negativity, but I guess it's just the way the audience here is. Consider the year this forum started and everyone's collective age range by now and it makes more sense why they are this way. You just have to not let it get to you too much or else it will consume you and you'll be another poster making a goodbye thread in 6 months.
It's all good, but yeah like you say there is so much negativity but then, it's not only here but pretty much anywhere on the internet. Let it be Facebook or other forum like here.

It's just the way it is I suppose. Though, just imagine the people working at this studio reading mostly complain about their work. Imagine if people would do the same about any other kind of job. If my customers would talk shit all day long about my food, I would certainly tell them to fuck off from my kitchen.

I believe there are constructive criticism. It's rarely constructive on the internet. It's mostly a place to shit post and pop off.

TMLT

The world doesnt look great and some of the character designs are bad. Namely the black chick with the teenage boy haircut and fashion sense that game devs love using for women recently, also Steve Urkel looking dude.

cormack12

Gold Member
I think it looks good, but also not 'get at launch' good. Probably pick this up with a buddie after a few months.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Check out the latest news straight outta Santo Ileso – and we are working our way from the ground up! You and your friends are about to form, not just any old street gang, but an institution.

Explore the ultimate Sinners’ playground, where nothing comes for free. Learn more about the Factions you’ll have to quell to succeed – Los Panteros, The Idols, Marshall Defence Technologies and another, slightly wilder faction we haven’t talked about yet.

Flanked by Neenah, Eli and Kevin you’ll build your HQ, notoriety and criminal standing in the city as you rise to power. Push your luck, get involved and get your mitts on Saints Row on August 23!

RavageX

Looks pretty bad to me. The world looks pretty empty, I don't want an actual sandbox. I'm not asking for the characters to realistic, but they are generic modern-day types. Just another series gone the wrong way. At least they doubled down on customization, probably the only plus for me. I'm sure it will appear on game pass.

Top Bottom