• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saints Row doesn't want you to abort the mission

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
EDIT: THIS MIGHT NOT BE REAL... (the fake news... twitter really is useless)
EDIT2: for sure not real lol

You can't make this shit up

J1o2OGd.png

Last edited:
I'm so glad I don't want to play this because I wouldn't be after that bullshit.

Edit: oh fake? Nvm. I didn't find it hard to believe, honestly.

Last edited:
The fact that some people (and me) fell for this without any first thought only shows how bad the industry is if I am willing to believe this without any doubt lol

Some stuff you'd think was fake ended up not. So yeah, I'm a very confused person in 2022

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Some stuff you'd think was fake ended up not, so yeah. I'm a very confused person in 2022
Social media and twitter made it totally impossible to know what is real or not... trying to find out what's going on in Ukraine is impossible. There is just no way and they are right next to me.
It's kinda scary how fake the internet is and how easy it is for fake news to be bandwagoned on.

jhjfss

Social media and twitter made it totally impossible to know what is real or not... trying to find out what's going on in Ukraine is impossible. There is just no way and they are right next to me.
It's kinda scary how fake the internet is and how easy it is for fake news to be bandwagoned on.
Maybe you should have done your own due diligence instead of rushing to neogaf to post this.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Maybe you should have done your own due diligence instead of rushing to neogaf to post this.
I don't have the game.
The "it's fake" tweets appeared later.
I can't possibly use twitter in a way to be following and seeing all real posts... I barely use the thing

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
I don't think it needs faked screenshots, guys. I don't think it's gonna affect that user score too much one way or the other at this point.

jaysius

Banned
In Lars von Trier’s Saint Row there would have been an mini game involving a hanger to abort the mission.
Then the fetus would follow you around and try and make you feel guilty.

Side note, if you enjoy his movies you owe it to yourself to watch The Lighthouse.

Last edited:
The fact that some people (and me) fell for this without any first thought only shows how bad the industry is if I am willing to believe this without any doubt lol
It shows how indoctrinated we all are into a certain way of thinking by how the media operates and information has overwhelmed us, how easy we are as prey for tribalism in a world that cannot possibly be more divided. it shows how easy it is to buy into made up stuff to reinforce our disdain for people we don't like or believe are aligned with things we don't like. Don't think for a second you're not susceptible to stupidity, just because you're not a hard left activist.

Top Bottom