• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saudi Arabia increases stake in Electronic Arts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toots

Gold Member
"Choosing"

Pretty sure that last picture is in an empty stadion with no men near

You are ridiculous.
The fact that they choose different than you doesn't mean that they didn't choose.
This reminds me of the dudes in France who were 1000% supporting the Arab spring at first, then quickly did a 180 turn and started hating those same Arab people (who fought for the right to elect their officials) when they choose islamic leaders to govern them.
Let people do what they want, and don't think that any deviation from your orthodoxy is forced or idiocy.
Be rootin be tootin, but above all be kind and remember that other people might think differntly than you

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
Electronic Arts be like:
4wS00o.gif

We getting Arabb moneyyy!!! We getting Arabb moneyy!!!

Also, once again look at the virtue signalling from people who couldn't point to the Middle East on a map to save their lives.

Your point about the headscarf was rebutted and I'm pretty sure nobody called Saudi a "utopia" or the West evil. Also, Belguim lol, when I think of the great nations who built Europa I think of Roman roads, Greek democracy, German engineering and Spanish galleons. Then there's the little brothers who want to hang around the big dogs and say "we're cool too right?" as they seek European glory, just enjoy that pissing cherub of yours and educate yourself on matters you know little about.

What the shit, I specifically said I don't give a shit about my country that you can't even spell, I mean it's not even 200 years old and nothing more than a construct to keep France and Germany from fucking shit up. I didn't choose to be born here nor do I endorse its policies.

What a sad and dumb reply, and what a hill to die on.

Now that's unfair, while LGBTBBQLGTV++americanexpressplatinumcard rights in the area are pretty bad. My mate said its the second best place outside of Amsterdam to get stoned.
It's the truth, In Wales women will always look to kiss each other at the end of a party on the way home. Out there, they'll be locked up.

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
The fact that they choose different than you doesn't mean that they didn't choose.
This reminds me of the dudes in France who were 1000% supporting the Arab spring at first, then quickly did a 180 turn and started hating those same Arab people (who fought for the right to elect their officials) when they choose islamic leaders to govern them.
Let people do what they want, and don't think that any deviation from your orthodoxy is forced or idiocy.
Be rootin be tootin, but above all be kind and remember that other people might think differntly than you

Did you just say "let people do what they want" and endorse Saudi Arabian religious law & policies in one sentence? This is EXACTLY the cognitive dissonance I was looking for, thanks. "My othodoxy"... I can almost taste the irony but still this is not a joke post, right?

(off topic, I miss the days when we could walk into the office and call the ladies "toots")

Toots

Gold Member
Im willing to be educated.......was Khashoggi NOT assassinated?
I stopped following the story some time ago, but last I read it was a state lead but obviously rogue actors who had him done in.
SHIV4 SHIV4 you pass off as really unpleasant with your way of responding without any respect to someone who's willing to engage with you and is not aggresive.

From what i know Khashoggi was the nephew of Adnan Khashoggi, a notorious weapons dealer who broke in the 80s the deal between the US and Iran (IRAN-CONTRA affair). You know who don't like IRAN at all and don't want them to have arms ? Saudi Arabia.

I don't effing know why Jamal Khashoggi was killed but it certainly wasn't because of his pseudo hard hitting journalism who was supposed to ruffle feather in the most high places of the kingdom. The dude was a moronic sympathiser of al quaida for f sakes. But It was deeply political for sure.

Toots

Gold Member
Did you just say "let people do what they want" and endorse Saudi Arabian religious law & policies in one sentence? This is EXACTLY the cognitive dissonance I was looking for, thanks. "My othodoxy"... I can almost taste the irony but still this is not a joke post, right?

(off topic, I miss the days when we could walk into the office and call the ladies "toots")
I said let the people do what they want but where did i endorse anything ?
Please show me really because i don't understand where you're coming from with this.

Hosam6xavi

Banned
I'm not a woman. You can't talk to me like that. Lol.

Point proven. As if I needed it proved. You're a good citizen.
All the rape and killing and killing babies in their mother womb

But hey we is retarded society let woman wear bikini so that's why all of the above doesn't count

And you think you proven your point 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom