• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saudi Arabian Prince acquires $1 Billion of Embracer Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSbigfan

Neo Member
You do realize that after 1979, Saudi Arabia adopted a very strick enforcement of Sharia. This made it one of the most extremist religious countries in the world.

Let me quote Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman, regarding Saudi Arabia before 1979.

"We were living a normal life like the rest of the Gulf countries, women were driving cars, there were movie theatres in Saudi Arabia."
I just want you to understand the difference between use religious to control people and saying
I don't even know what to make of this comment. People from those countries who are gay have no choice but to hide a part of them that they cannot change because it is something innate. They should be stoned just for being born a certain way? It is inhumane.
First I don't have problems with gay people. but saying they born in certain way and born like that , what about pedophile people they born like that and they can't do anything about it but they harmed children but that their nature or bosexual what are they nature gay or not , so saying they are gay because they like it and now I understand what are you saying.

Last edited:
I don't care about the future of whatever this guy bought, but he is the person that ordered the very public murder of that arab journalist in Turkey.

I don't think he should be able to buy anything that big so publicly. Where are the sanctions. are we going to ignore what he did? He is a murderer, he ordered the killing of a guy the same way he ordered the purchase of these companies.

EDIT:
_117315297_mediaitem117315296.jpg
A US intelligence report has found that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman approved the murder of exiled Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi in 2018.

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56213528

At first I assumed it was just some prince, because there is more than one, but no, it's actually the tarnished crown prince guy. I'm not okay with this, inclined to boycott.

Last edited:
Yeah, just don't be a man who likes sex or alchohol, don't be a woman who likes anything, don't be gay at all.
You telling me a man can't have sex with his wife in SA? A lovingly married woman can't do her maternal and marital duties? I understand it would be horrible for some fringe societal elements, but they're welcome to keep burning down the countries that allow their behavior.

Last edited:

Amiga

They should be stoned just for being born a certain way? It is inhumane.
There is no law like that, though. I lot of the $#!t you complain about is made up. check your information before going along with a mob.

You know full well the US has the death penalty.
But never for Sharia, and in much smaller numbers than Saudi Arabia.

BTW, have you ever seen a country executing 81 death sentences in one day? Saudi Arabia did that in 2022.

the cases have in court for several years. it was done at once because they all belonged to terrorist groups that actually killed people. they don't put this detail in the outrage tweets.

And "Sharia" literally means "law".

Yeah, just don't be a man who likes sex or alchohol, don't be a woman who likes anything, don't be gay at all.

how do you think we get children. FYI not satisfying the wife sexualy is grounds for the wife to ask for a divorce in sharia. there were actual cases in Saudi courts like this.

Hosam6xavi

Banned
People who have drag shows for kids should be quiet.

PIF is entering the business and there will be a lot of news and acquisition about it so get use to it

winjer

Gold Member
the cases have in court for several years. it was done at once because they all belonged to terrorist groups that actually killed people. they don't put this detail in the outrage tweets.

Several of these case were just normal people who criticized the government. Not terrorists as people who bomb buildings and kill hundreds of people.

And "Sharia" literally means "law".

Sharia means religious law, and it derives directly from the Quoran and the Hadiths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom