• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Say what you will about Sony but they care about quality and their reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueLegend

Fuck no. I am currently looking to make a video about Sony PC ports. I just played uncharted, actually playing and the port is infuriating with its memory leak bug.

mansoor1980

Gold Member
interesting thread

popcorn-brown-claymation-0sz0dt7bhumu7ifv.gif

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Sony is the only quality company in gaming anyway. Apple isn't in it nor they're expecting to flourish. Sony has everything they need within their own company: Cinema, cameras, TV's and reference monitors and much more.

If suddenly Sony is out of the market then I would easily skip gaming as a whole.

no further comment 🤫

It sounds like your just going to make a list on which fanbase gets banned the most. Then you'll try to claim that one fanbase was unjustly targeted over the other.

You should study who got banned and why instead of assuming biases. Like the market place marketshare isn't going to be divided evenly. You can't expect thet with your findings and just call Gaf Bias.

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
I've never had drift on a PlayStation controller and I've had many over the years. I got drift on an Xbox One controller and 5 times on Joycons.

The DualSense is the best controller made to date.
Hah! I've had drift on 10 of their Dualshock 4s. None on PS3,2 or 1, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom