• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scalet Nexus: 2nd Playthrough Questions?

Karmic Raze

EDIT: First off, I apologize for screwing up the title to this thread. That’s my bad.

Yeah, so I finished Scarlet Nexus on Game Pass, but I didn’t feel like I accomplished what I wanted to do since I dropped the difficulty down for the final boss. So, here I am looking to buy the Ultimate Edition of the game and run through it a second (and possibly a third with Kasane) time since I’ll have all the quality of life upgrades. I had a few questions, though.

First up, is the Otori, the Ultimate 70 Level Weapon for Yuito, that much better than my Level 59 Weapon? I’m sure it is, but I just wanted to check. Also, what’s up with the max carry thing with weapons? What is the purpose of buying multiple versions of the same weapon? Does it even make the weapon even better to say have 99 versions of the same weapon?

Secondly, for those who have the Season Pass and have access to have all of the exclusive plug-ins in the game, what is the best possible plug-in set up for Yuito for a second play though? I’m big on health and attack power, more so for health.

Finally, what are the best plug-in set ups for the side characters? I think I made a HUGE mistake the first time around by only giving a couple of characters one plug-in each and maybe only buying them a new weapon each, which made them basically useless in the later Phases. Would they provide a lot more back up if I gave them the max amount of 3 plug-ins a piece and gave them the best weapon possible for each character I’m going to use?

Thank you so much for reading and for the help. I really appreciate it! 🙂

Last edited:

Life

Dropped the difficulty down? The game's broken. It gives you plenty of those items that instantly allow you to go into crazy mode. Spam that and win. Game is barebones and empty even for a first playthrough - let alone a second. You get a bunch of cool characters and skills - and guess what - nowhere to use them.

Karmic Raze

I only ran into a probably at the very end of Phase 12 when I didn’t have the Brain Drive Pack anymore so I couldn’t activate it on demand. I had like maybe 6 Others that was giving me a problem and that was it. I could have and should have beaten the final boss on the same difficulty. Maybe I won’t play through it a second time. There are other games calling my name and I already beat Scarlet Nexus and paying $80 just to get all the extra attires, DLC, etc. isn’t totally worth it to me. I can always wait for when it drastically goes down in price.

Top Bottom