• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scalpers don't cause shortages and they provide value for those who have the money but not the time to seek out a product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

This is engagement with your topic, anyway as you said i said my piece, i just thought you'd stopped posting like you should have but i guess you were just taking a nap
Literally all your posts are some flavor of "but look at all these people who disapprove, how could you possibly be correct?" Mate, not everyone's as insecure as you. 🤷‍♂️ I don't care if you neanderthals enjoy my company or not and I absolutely couldn't care less what percentage of commie gamers out there agree with me. I don't function through external gratification at all. Hell, if anything I consider circlejerk communities repulsive.

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
By op's moronic logic, any landlord could jack up the rent until the tenant has to get out, because there surely will be a moron with more money that will be willing to pay.
And being moronic as he is, he'll certainly reply "well that the law of market" or some crap like that, to which we need to tell him : "OP, we as Neogaf Landlords United collectively buy the house you live in and have up the rent by 1000000%. Now go make your crappy thread in a dumpster somewhere".
But then he'll applaud us for such business acumen, because he's dumb like that.

When drinkable water will be too expensive a commodity for the common man, i hope op will understand the stupidity of his stance, and the danger of letting greedy cunts make the economy with no regulations whatsoever.

By op's moronic logic, any landlord could jack up the rent until the tenant has to get out, because there surely will be a moron with more money that will be willing to pay.
And being moronic as he is, he'll certainly reply "well that the law of market" or some crap like that, to which we need to tell him : "OP, we as Neogaf Landlords United collectively buy the house you live in and have up the rent by 1000000%. Now go make your crappy thread in a dumpster somewhere".
But then he'll applaud us for such business acumen, because he's dumb like that.

When drinkable water will be too expensive a commodity for the common man, i hope op will understand the stupidity of his stance, and the danger of letting greedy cunts make the economy with no regulations whatsoever.
PS5 = shelter/food/medicine

😊🔫

Tschumi

Mate, not everyone's as insecure as you.
I made my point. After 8 pages of defending yourself incessantly you are AT LEAST as insecure as me.

(i mean, seriously, has anybody else been going at this for all 8 pages or have your opponents been cycling through? Only you could know)

Anyway i just wanted to hit it and quit so bye stop replying to this thread leave it alone talk about more interesting things

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
The real truth is to them it doesn’t matter if they are considered as “scum” or not why would they care when they are……

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom