• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scam Citizen/Squadron 42 News Thread

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius

I do not know how to take this… people call it a shill video, to be fair it is very much 100% positive and hope-springs-eternal kind of attitude towards SC, but the video he shows contain some very odd animation issues and buggy behaviour. I thought they would have cherry picked those bits out 🤷‍♂️.

Last edited:

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
I'm talking about the first implementation of server meshing.
It doesnt matter what implementation you're on about. It's been ten years, 420 million+ in finance and there is still no real game here

The proof is in the pudding, so to speak

Everyone can see whats going on, it's quite blatent at this point..

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
It doesnt matter what implementation you're on about. It's been ten years, 420 million+ in finance and there is still no real game here

The proof is in the pudding, so to speak

Everyone can see whats going on, it's quite blatent at this point..

Aah the repeat goes on. If it doesn’t matter, why coming in this thread saying things we’ve already heard?

Yeah it’s always the same type of people who are saying the same tiresome shit.

nemiroff

Gold Member
Aah the repeat goes on. If it doesn’t matter, why coming in this thread saying things we’ve already heard?

Yeah he obviously doesn't care that he doesn't know what you're talking about (server meshing). It's bad faith and of course not a good recipe for discussion.

Anyway, as an original backer I'm also negative towards things taking so much time. But at the same time I prefer things to continue to bake if there's still potential for greatness instead of releasing garbage (would be better to never release it then). It's not like there's not other games to play while I'm "waiting". And of course in this instance we can also play the actual game while we're..."waiting".

Last edited:

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member

Just post when the games out of alpha then, it'll save you the trouble (y)

obie

Neo Member
I have no stake in this game. But i have been following development from the beginning. Its hard to deny that its been a long assd road. But doesnt matter to me. I just like seeing all the cool stuff they come up with.

Top Bottom