• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scientists finally found the clitoris on snakes – and there are two [New Scientist]

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

Researchers found the first evidence of a two-part sexual organ called a hemiclitoris in all nine species of female snakes they examined​

Scientist wants to settle a debate:
“There’s a lot known about male snake genitalia, but not so much – really anything – known about females,” says Megan Folwell at the University of Adelaide in Australia. Previous research was “kind of all over the place about whether the snake clitoris existed”. Wanting to settle the debate, Folwell and her colleagues began dissecting female snake specimens from the University of Michigan’s zoology collection.

Turns out, it was just right there the entire time and no one bothered to check:
Folwell says it didn’t take much searching. “You peel back the skin and it’s right there in front of you,” she says. They found hemiclitores in all nine species they looked at, and all were located on the underside of the snake’s tail.

In describing the clitoris:
The team also found that, like male snakes’ and lizards’ two-part hemipenes, females’ hemiclitores are comprised of sensitive nerves and erectile tissue. But unlike hemipenes, the females’ hemiclitores lack spines and hooks thought to assist in mating.

This could be the first confirmation on the existence of the clitoris from a male scientist:
The work “provides indisputable evidence that [the clitoris] is there, and it’s large, and it’s complex”, says Richard Shine at Macquarie University in Australia who was not involved in the work. “It’s a great leap forward in our understanding of sexual anatomy in reptiles.”

Full paper here for the curious:

UrcywC8.gif

jufonuk

not tag worthy
So is it a team of female scientists that found this news out ?

Imagine the male ones explaining this to their wives.

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
So it is canon that Satanico Pandemonium has 2 clits ?! Man this movie keeps getting better and better
Anyway, the green eyed dancer you see for about 10 sec, who light Fred Williamson's cigar, turns to a vampire and gets hit immediately in the face with a chair was my all time biggest crush. I only had eyes for her from 12 to 15...
XlKrqbc.jpg

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
So it is canon that Satanico Pandemonium has 2 clits ?! Man this movie keeps getting better and better
Anyway, the green eyed dancer you see for about 10 sec, who light Fred Williamson's cigar, turns to a vampire and gets hit immediately in the face with a chair was my all time biggest crush. I only had eyes for her from 12 to 15...
XlKrqbc.jpg
Is blinking a major turn-off for you?

jufonuk

not tag worthy
XlKrqbc.jpg
Mine was Salma Hyek. Loved the dance scene. Was a bit of a challenging wank to continue what with that horrible creature suddenly on screen for the foot in mouth scene with the champagne. Oh that’s the director. At the time I was like why the fuck are we showing her feet ?!?

Now I know why. Can’t fault the guy. That was his thing. Not mine but he got one of the hottest women to fulfil his kink.

But I love how the film went from crime drama to vampire movie. That was excellent

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
Is blinking a major turn-off for you?
I loved her in her human blinking form, but i would have done with her vampire cartaractic eyes self no problem.

Mine was Salma Hyek. Loved the dance scene. Was a bit of a challenging wank to continue what with that horrible creature suddenly on screen for the foot in mouth scene with the champagne. Oh that’s the director. At the time I was like why the fuck are we showing her feet ?!?

Now I know why. Can’t fault the guy. That was his thing. Not mine but he got one of the hottest women to fulfil his kink.

But I love how the film went from crime drama to vampire movie. That was excellent
Salma was at her best in this. The dance, the snake, tito and the tarantulas, everything was perfect. I don't know why i was so obsess with the other gal, but she seemed so sweet...
About the feet kink, Tarantino must have begged Rodriguez to be the one at the end of Salma's feet :messenger_grinning_sweat:
It's funny how those two great directors share the same feet obsession... Must be the mark of true geniuses !

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Pigs get 30 min orgasms. Horses hung like err horses. Snakes two clits , bonobos and queen bees orgies
Dolphins get high off of puffer fish

Dogs well dogs are the fucking greatest. They are ready to have a great time no matter what, if you have a dog go up to it and act happy and stoked and they are immediately ready.

Humans what do we get 9-5 taxes and if you are lucky mortgages.

Do any pay to live on earth ? Why are we the only species ?
Fucking idiots
pink guy GIF

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
Pigs get 30 min orgasms. Horses hung like err horses. Snakes two clits , bonobos and queen bees orgies
Dolphins get high off of puffer fish

Dogs well dogs are the fucking greatest. They are ready to have a great time no matter what, if you have a dog go up to it and act happy and stoked and they are immediately ready.

Humans what do we get 9-5 taxes and if you are lucky mortgages.

Do any pay to live on earth ? Why are we the only species ?
Fucking idiots
pink guy GIF
Humans also get to fuck for pleasure pretty much anytime (the woman) feels like it, which is not a trait shared by many other species I don't think.

Though to think of it, a human race that effectively ignores sexuality except for a few weeks once a year or so......wild.

csZqMyX.jpg

Toots

Gold Member
"Wait, does each lock of snake hair have it's own clit now?"
j7N30aC.jpg
Each strand of snake hair got 2 clits that is the breakthrough discovery !
I count easily 20 clits on that ladys head, and that is a rough estimate :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Dude you are so right ! All those i ever knew were pure and innocent souls. It is true they are our best friends, for better (for us) or worse (for them)

GymWolf

Each strand of snake hair got 2 clits that is the breakthrough discovery !
I count easily 20 clits on that ladys head, and that is a rough estimate :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Dude you are so right ! All those i ever knew were pure and innocent souls. It is true they are our best friends, for better (for us) or worse (for them)
Bitch must feel nirvana during an orgasm with all those clits.

Top Bottom