• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCUF Envision PC controller.

OverHeat

« generous god »
9UEYCie.jpg
a33y1K8.jpg

sxm7Vbh.jpg
Coming out tomorrow for 129.99$
• Four rear, remappable paddles Keeps your thumbs on the sticks for faster reactions.
• Five fully remappable G-Keys For advanced macros and Corsair iCUE integration.
• Two unique side-mounted SAX buttons Designed to provide additional configurability and fit the natural placement of your fingers.
• OMRON mechanical button switches Operates like a mouse click for instant activations.
• RGB light strip with Corsair iCUE integration Allowing for further customization, like matching your RGB Lighting Strip to the rest of your gaming station.
• Profile switch Allows you to save three on-board configurations for your favorite games.

Last edited:

Sorcerer

I am really puzzled these by more expensive controllers that get it half right while a $50 dollar controller offers a bit more. I like the clicky buttons, but no Hall effect sticks?
Also, those buttons on the bottom aren't controller remap profiles? I guess you have to use software to remap.
I thought this was going to be $180 so at least the price is not as bad as I thought.

Last edited:

OverHeat

« generous god »
Decided to bite the bullet and take one for the team I ordered the PRO version will give details impressions when it arrive.

clarky

Gold Member
The worst controller I ever spent $200 on was the Scuf Vantage PS4 controller. Plastic piece of shit. Would not give them repeat business.
Same Bought a scuff as an alternative to a Elite series 2 due to the reliability issues. Little it i know the scuff was worse.

Would never buy one again.

Dorfdad

Gold Member
$130 for a wired controller with no Hall Effect Sticks.

Nope.
Yep absolutely zero reason outside of greed hoping to have people constantly replace their controllers. I won’t buy any more controllers that don’t have Hal’s or superior sticks going forward.

calistan

After a couple of days of use this is the best controller I have used seriously it’s great!!
Jwf9gnX.jpg
What are the side buttons like? And do you find yourself hitting that little button next to X by accident? That and the one by the d-pad look easy to hit by mistake.

OverHeat

« generous god »
What are the side buttons like? And do you find yourself hitting that little button next to X by accident? That and the one by the d-pad look easy to hit by mistake.
Seriously the side button are a god send I have not hit them by accident once for the dpad it took a little getting use to because like you said I hit by accident a couple of time.

Top Bottom