• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Season - World Premiere

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Season, a third-person atmospheric adventure bicycle road trip game. Through the eyes of a young woman from a secluded community, explore the world for the first time. Collect artifacts and memories before a mysterious cataclysm washes away the world...

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Hot take: I don't know how people can enjoy this kind of games without falling asleep. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Environments look nice tho.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Insane to me that more people aren't talking about this game here. Just look at this game!

QzvW3fE.png

2AS9FfJ.png

K52SFRd.png

Ri8PtDJ.png

fSRZWpF.png

Gives me an Endless Ocean "collect stuff and chill" vibe. Hopefully there is a little meat to the gameplay and there are puzzles or mysteries to solve. Maybe environmental story telling. The potential is there.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Gives me an Endless Ocean "collect stuff and chill" vibe. Hopefully there is a little meat to the gameplay and there are puzzles or mysteries to solve. Maybe environmental story telling. The potential is there.

I'd love if there's some weird spin in the middle of the game that creates this super weird mystery to solve. What they showed in the trailer is great, but 8 hours of that could get boring.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
From walking simulators
To cycling simulators

And feelings

Next gen gaming is here YO 😂😂🤠🫡

Gandih42

Looks amazing visually. I haven't delved much into these kinds of narrative-focused games with minimal gameplay, but for all I know it looks like it could be a great one.

The art alone does make me curious to try it.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

This brand-new trailer provides a deeper look into the world and story of SEASON ahead of its January 31st launch on PC, PS5 & PS4.

In SEASON: A letter to the future, you play as a young woman from a secluded village exploring the world by bike for the first time, collecting memories before a cataclysm washes everything away. SEASON is a quest to discover a new world; one unknown yet familiar. Document, photograph, and record life as you find it, while you still can.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Season: A Letter to the Future is a game that has a lot to say - and it manages to do that while having a gameplay loop that’s laid back and relaxing in nature.

The characters are well-written, and the art style looks fresh and appealing. While some minor design nuisances can get in the way of fun, Season remains a game worth experiencing through to the end.

Last edited:
Top Bottom