• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Second Extinction: Pre-Season 5 - Official Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Check out the trailer for a look at what to expect with the Pre-Season 5 of the co-op shooter, Second Extinction, featuring a new enemy with the Dasher raptor, a new weapon, new equipment, and more.

Battle mutated dinosaurs across a devastated world in Second Extinction's Pre-Season 5 which kicks off today on Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and the Microsoft Store for PC via Xbox Game Preview (playable with Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass for PC), as well as on Steam Early Access.

Greggy

Dunno about this game. It seriously lacks Polish. The animations are generations old. I really wanted to like it.

j0hnnix

Gold Member
Season 5..... I played a few minutes and no one joined I was running around alone. Is it more popular on PC?

Nickolaidas

I think it's really stupid that this game has no legitimate way of playing this solo without getting slaughtered. Either add bot teammates or nerf the dinos when you're on your own, dammit.

FeldMonster

I think it's really stupid that this game has no legitimate way of playing this solo without getting slaughtered. Either add bot teammates or nerf the dinos when you're on your own, dammit.
Yes, that was my experience as well. Did the free roam option (what I would call "Patrol" in Destiny 1), and the enemies were relentless. They never stopped spawning or following me regardless of how far I went. Definitely a struggle, and took the fun out of it.

Top Bottom