• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sega Atlus TGS22 live now

anthony2690

Banned

Not sure if they have anything else to reveal, after the RGG summit etc

But hopefully a new Virtua Fighter please.

Edit:
"20:00 to 20:50 JST – SEGA NEW at Tokyo Game Show 2022 – SEGA NEW, the SEGA game news variety show, is included as a special Tokyo Game Show 2022 program that is filled with the latest info on the newest SEGA and ATLUS titles! Featuring Shohei Taguchi (freelance announcer), Honoka Nishimura (talent), and more"

courtesy of Aggelos Aggelos :)

Last edited:

EDMIX

Ima burn down my computer if no Persona 6 or no Persona 1 and 2 remake......I just hope the fire make it to Japan in time

Last edited:

Pallas

Ima burn down my computer if no Persona 6 or no Persona 1 and 2 remake......I just hope the fire make it to Japan in time
Oh man… I’d love for a remake of Persona 1&2. Or the very least the PSP ports. I feel like they get overshadowed by the other persons games.

EDMIX

Oh man… I’d love for a remake of Persona 1&2. Or the very least the PSP ports. I feel like they get overshadowed by the other persons games.

Agreed, I'm really hoping that the push we saw from Yakuza last gen, is the push we see with Persona this gen.

Remake the PS1 titles, remaster the PS2 and PSP ones to get them all on modern hardware, its clear they had some plan with Yakuza, that same plan must make sense with Persona this gen. Its just a theory, but seeing them remaster 3 and 4 gives me hope that maybe that indeed is their plan.

Aggelos

Description for Sega's program says the following ->
" 20:00 to 20:50 JST – SEGA NEW at Tokyo Game Show 2022 – SEGA NEW, the SEGA game news variety show, is included as a special Tokyo Game Show 2022 program that is filled with the latest info on the newest SEGA and ATLUS titles! Featuring Shohei Taguchi (freelance announcer), Honoka Nishimura (talent), and more. "

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
Description for Sega's program says the following ->
" 20:00 to 20:50 JST – SEGA NEW at Tokyo Game Show 2022 – SEGA NEW, the SEGA game news variety show, is included as a special Tokyo Game Show 2022 program that is filled with the latest info on the newest SEGA and ATLUS titles! Featuring Shohei Taguchi (freelance announcer), Honoka Nishimura (talent), and more. "
Added to the OP & credited you :)

Top Bottom