• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sega Dreamcast. Main Thread.

Fenix34

I remove teeth
Hello. After Saturn thread it's time to Sega Dreamcast. Let's begin with
Short info.
The Dreamcast[a] is a home video game console released by Sega on November 27, 1998, in Japan, September 9, 1999, in North America, and October 14, 1999, in Europe. It was the first in the sixth generation of video game consoles, preceding Sony's PlayStation 2, Nintendo's GameCube, and Microsoft's Xbox. The Dreamcast was Sega's final console, with its discontinuation in 2001 marking the end of the company's eighteen years in the console market.
z0cq1tg.png

Some videos of my favorite games.
Shenmue. Story about revenge and search of mirror.

Vermillion desert srpg. I like but don't complete to end

Evil twin. Dark adventure

Ring game conneccted with film Ring(maybe). It's not masterpiece but i like it.

And i finish with Skies of Arcadia. Nice rpg about sky pirates and with great adventure spirit.

Shifty

You say Dreamcast, I say Bangai-O:

It's a zany story about two siblings on a quest to set your dreamcast's processor on fire by using their super robot to fill the screen with missiles. A celebration - nay, a veritable festival - of making things explode.

Last edited:

Fenix34

I remove teeth
Today. I will tell you about panzer front. It was multi platform game (if i am not mistaken) But i like dreamcast ver. It was about tank battles game. Also you have tank.squad and you able control them(there's is strategy elements in game). In game many tanks from ww2 to modern tanks.

Second game(not game game series) i want to tell. It's Sakura wars. Games look like anime tv series and play like you watching anime series.

SpiceRacz

Loved the Dreamcast. Sega managed to put out some great games in it's short life span. Jet Grind Radio, Crazy Taxi, Virtua Tennis, and Shenmue are among my favorite games ever. It's home to the best version of Tony Hawk 2. NFL2k1 is as perfect a balance of sim and arcade football as you'll ever find. SoulCalibur is up there with the best launch titles ever and is the true killer app for the console.

Fenix34

I remove teeth
Today i tell about racing games. First it will be series of games.It s a Crazy taxi 1 and 2. Nice arcade racing with Bad Religion and Offspring soundtrack 🤟

Second Sega GT. It's not bad analogue gran turismo and forza motorsport with not bad soundtrack

Fenix34

I remove teeth
Today. I want tell about two games which i play on dreamcast.
First are headhunter game with motorcycle ride action and not story line plus was amazing main music theme.
Story i don't remember.

Second. Gta 2 on dreamcast it was very cool game on any platform on dreamcast especially.

Third.soldier of fortune. Shooter with slow downloads.

Fenix34

I remove teeth
Today i show one rpg, quest and two horrors.
I begin with first will be Stupid invaders quest on Space Goofs(if i am not mistaken)

Next game Silver. Action rpg.

Third Re:Code Veronica.

Horror game
And last Horror Dino Crisis 1

Top Bottom