• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senior Account Manager for NVIDIA Caught Trying to Meet With 15-Year Old Boy for Sex

ManaByte

Gold Member
Here We Go Again GIF

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
lol. These companies hire thousands of people... I work for a company that hires 80k people... and nobody even knows about it.
So it's very easy to find dirt on them

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Surprised and not surprised.

Not surprised = more pedos

Surprised = a Sr Account Manager outed. A very respectable job and rank, but not a super high level job like Director or higher.

Maybe they did it to catch onto the Sony issue and it's tech. I dont know how public all these Tipster and People vs Preds stuff is. Never even heard about them until the Sony guy. Maybe the sites are way more known then I think but just havent seen any other gotcha moments that they've done in other industries.

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
419.png

Obligatory participation posts by the crusaders from the Sony thread so they can’t be called out when they don’t crusade with the same gusto. More to follow I’m sure.
Obligatory participation post, since I only have one post in that thread.

DaGwaphics

This one here thought against it for a second and then was like, fuck it. One more perv down (at least in the sense of public embarrassment and career wise).

I wonder if they just work these adult apps (where really everyone should be of age anyway) or if they do this work on platforms that are youth focused. Not that it makes it any less wrong, but certainly real 15 yearolds on Grindr know what it is they are trying to do in the first place. The scariest to me are the pervs trying to groom the underage outside of adult apps.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Read the chat log on the twitter account.

Just curious, in one of the chat pics, the sting guy says something like ...."but I'm DL" or something. What does that mean?

Last edited:

daveonezero

Banned
This one here thought against it for a second and then was like, fuck it. One more perv down (at least in the sense of public embarrassment and career wise).

I wonder if they just work these adult apps (where really everyone should be of age anyway) or if they do this work on platforms that are youth focused. Not that it makes it any less wrong, but certainly real 15 yearolds on Grindr know what it is they are trying to do in the first place. The scariest to me are the pervs trying to groom the underage outside of adult apps.
You talk like a minor can’t do the math to 18 on an age gate.

It doesn’t matter.

this guy is a predator.

tommib

I’ve never seen underaged kids on Grindr and I’m a heavy user. There are a lot of profiles without photos and barely any info so I’m assuming there’s a very small subculture of daddies and teens. Fucked up.

These guys are so stupid and horny. He hesitated twice on the chat but still went for it. Fucked up.

Top Bottom