• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senior Account Manager for NVIDIA Caught Trying to Meet With 15-Year Old Boy for Sex

mnkl13

You would be surprised how many of these fucks have children and a wife, which makes it all the more baffling. How could they do that and then go back to their own children?
That doesn't surprise me. the great majority of the victims, as someone else pointed out based on statistics, are family of the abuser or known by abuser. they don't go look for them on sex apps for adults only.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
That doesn't surprise me. the great majority of the victims, as someone else pointed out based on statistics, are family of the abuser or known by abuser. they don't go look for them on sex apps for adults only.
Yup.

I've always read this too. Victim and villain have a very high chance of knowing each other or being related by blood.

Crazy too because mainstream media and movies usually craft their stories where the villain is some random killer, war mongerer, or shady dude knocking off victims in a back alley.

In reality, it seems most abuse cases and killing sprees have the evil guy knowing the targeted people.

I guess that doesn't make for good movie plots.

So why is he still at nv?
Looking at his background it looks like he has worked with the Federal government for a long time. Probably has enough connections to make this story go away.

Are any major outlets even reporting on it???

Last edited:

DaGwaphics

Looking at his background it looks like he has worked with the Federal government for a long time. Probably has enough connections to make this story go away.

Are any major outlets even reporting on it???

The way this group is running their sting op leaves these creeps with quite a bit of wiggle room. Especially in this instance where the guy is going to the decoy and not the other way around.

This group needs to find some extremely baby-faced 20yo to help them with this, tbh. So that the ruse isn't immediately obvious when they are doing the outdoor meetups, the creeps would crucify themselves that much more convincingly if that was the case. In this one, if they had been a bit more clever (decoy could have said they were out of the room to get a soda, etc.) the guy would have shown himself to be specifically meeting the decoy on camera. Instead he made some excuse about looking for someone else as he ran away.

MilkyJoe

PC fans of Reeeeeeeesetera are proud as punch....
th
Joining Welcome Home GIF

Last edited:

Yoda

That's as damning as the Sony exec's texts... I'd be surprised if this guy isn't fired soon.

The cameraman is mentally sick screaming like this, that's definitively not the right way to make justice. Just give everything to the police.
Im sorry, but fuck that. This is California, where pedophilia is running rampant. Give this to the police and likely nothing will come of it. Upload this shit to YouTube and this dudes life is likely over.

Yup.

I've always read this too. Victim and villain have a very high chance of knowing each other or being related by blood.

Crazy too because mainstream media and movies usually craft their stories where the villain is some random killer, war mongerer, or shady dude knocking off victims in a back alley.

In reality, it seems most abuse cases and killing sprees have the evil guy knowing the targeted people.

I guess that doesn't make for good movie plots.

yea true. my mom was almost raped by her own cousin and my uncle got abused by his own uncle. the perpetrator is either a family member or some sort of relative most times. makes it even worse, that people you are supposed to be able to trust can ruin your life instead.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Hope this guy's life is made a misery and never gets a job again.
Throw him in prison and throw away the key.
Really comes down to how well known this story gets out. I'm going to assume tech industry is tight know enough that a Sr Acct Mgr with dubious accusations would be enough to spread across all tech companies as a red flag.

Doing a google check its barely mentioned.

However, if this guy changes industries and tries going after being a sales rep for farming equipment (I know I picked a totally different sector for fun), he might squeak through the cracks as nobody at machinery companies would know.

Last edited:
Seriously I'm fairly sure that this is common practice in the gay community... If I was 15, gay and what not I'd certainly take a sponsorship to move to the big city.

This is only what I ear from people I know, I won't comment about the morality of the thing.
Really comes down to how well known this story gets out. I'm going to assume tech industry is tight know enough that a Sr Acct Mgr with dubious accusations would be enough to spread across all tech companies as a red flag.

Doing a google check its barely mentioned.

However, if this guy changes industries and tries going after being a sales rep for farming equipment (I know I picked a totally different sector for fun), he might squeak through the cracks as nobody at machinery companies would know.
The traditional media is very selective about who they target their outrage at.

Heck, even the Ghislaine Maxwell story does not get much traction in the legacy media outlets. It's almost like they wanted to cover for powerful people who abuse teens and kids for some reason (Top be fair, I think this is much worse to bring kids into a prostitution ring than meeting with them to go down low, if I had to pick one where to put my attention to)... This is not like it lacked any salacious details, top politicians (of all stripes), royalty, billionaire CEOs, artists, renown university researchers, etc. all being linked to Epstein and Ghislaine in some way. Some executive being caught for meeting a teen age boy is small fries compared to what's going on.

dcll

Banned
Seriously I'm fairly sure that this is common practice in the gay community... If I was 15, gay and what not I'd certainly take a sponsorship to move to the big city.

This is only what I ear from people I know, I won't comment about the morality of the thing.

The traditional media is very selective about who they target their outrage at.

Heck, even the Ghislaine Maxwell story does not get much traction in the legacy media outlets. It's almost like they wanted to cover for powerful people who abuse teens and kids for some reason (Top be fair, I think this is much worse to bring kids into a prostitution ring than meeting with them to go down low, if I had to pick one where to put my attention to)... This is not like it lacked any salacious details, top politicians (of all stripes), royalty, billionaire CEOs, artists, renown university researchers, etc. all being linked to Epstein and Ghislaine in some way. Some executive being caught for meeting a teen age boy is small fries compared to what's going on.
Twitter banned the account that was following the trial and posting information

makaveli60

Twitter banned the account that was following the trial and posting information
Don’t be surprised. Imagine the people still living under the spell of mainstream media realized that the world is run by paedos…
Hopefully it will happen soon and will bring down this whole disgusting corrupt system.

Last edited:

Kenpachii

I did this once before my son was born. Mind was blown how close and how many there are. Wild!

Yea remember some chick doing some research about this in some village where she let her kids bike to the local football club every saturday like 500 meters away. she found like 13 of them living in the area they had to pass. It's basically a minefield lamo.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Sexual predators are not rare. Anyone can search for sex offenders in the US: https://www.nsopw.gov

I think most would be surprised at how many results come back within a couple of miles of where they live.
Yeah the details of reading up on these folks are often insanely shocking.. and a lot of it happens when they themselves are "underage."

Boys just going through puberty seem to be particularly dangerous... you'd hope they are reformable. But I see a lot of shit that makes me think "why was this fuck released"? But it's something that happened when they were 13 and it was 30 years ago and no offenses since.

The most fucked up I saw was a guy right down the street who fucked a baby to death when he was 13. What in the actual fuck? Dude lives 2 blocks from me.

Last edited:

Fare thee well

Neophyte
This should probably have its own thread, but you can throw Roblox into this shit now too. Child predators frequent a lot of their nft-like sites and discords whilst extorting thousands of dollars out of what is essentially child gambling. Roblox, of course, turns the blindest of eyes to this shit.

iamvin22

Industry Verified
Yea remember some chick doing some research about this in some village where she let her kids bike to the local football club every saturday like 500 meters away. she found like 13 of them living in the area they had to pass. It's basically a minefield lamo.
Yep. It's pretty crazy

Top Bottom